Edit History

bloodsprite

bloodsprite

image.png.1176f5dc6563d3dbe3dde76ebcbbe659.png

(Chorus) Oh, we're a ragtag bunch of sailors, lookin' for a job, you see, In the upstairs of this pub, where the ale flows wild and free. With Rib Lilysinger leadin', and a crew you won't forget, We'll sail the seven seas, me hearties, and earn our daily bread!

(Verse 1) Dorian Hawkwind, tall and fair, With magic in his blood and wind in his hair. A fighter and sorcerer, a sight to behold, He'll strike down our foes with spells untold.

(Chorus) Oh, we're a ragtag bunch of sailors, lookin' for a job, you see, In the upstairs of this pub, where the ale flows wild and free. With Rib Lilysinger leadin', and a crew you won't forget, We'll sail the seven seas, me hearties, and earn our daily bread!

(Verse 2) Althea Whirlgrazer, a centaur maid, With auburn hair and eyes that blaze. A fighter of great skill, with hooves that pound, She'll charge into battle, with courage unbound.

(Verse 3) Ħraan Evermeer, a druid so wise, With monkish skills that mesmerize. She'll channel nature's power, with strength divine, And protect our crew 'neath the pale moonshine.

(Verse 4) Thorvald Hrolfson, a paladin bold, With a beard of gray and a heart of gold. A ranger of the wilds, a cleric devout, He'll guide us through storms and vanquish doubt.

(Verse 5) Bart Môrbrennin, a goliath fierce, With tattoos that tell of battles near. A cleric and barbarian, with strength untamed, He'll protect our ship, with honor unclaimed.

(Verse 6) Flavinia "Vinnie" Calutio, a lady of song, With red hair that flows, and a spirit strong. A bard and fighter, with tales to tell, She'll lift our spirits, through heaven and hell.

(Verse 7) Lastanor Nightwater, a wizard and ranger bold, With magic and skill, his stories unfold. He'll navigate the depths, with wisdom rare, And lead us to treasures, beyond compare.

(Verse 8) Lothar Heirutsson, a bard and shaman true, With blond hair and tales, he'll charm me and you. He'll sing of our adventures, with words so grand, And unite our crew, across sea and land.

(Verse 9) Adalmar Skimwave, a dwarven ranger strong, With sun-bleached hair, he'll right the wrongs. He'll track our enemies, through mountains and glades, And guide us safely, through sun and shades.

(Verse 10) Vaeril, a rogue and hexblade dark, With scarlet headband, he'll make his mark. He'll weave his spells, with shadows deep, And safeguard our secrets, when others sleep.

(Verse 11) Sven, a pixie rogue of cunning wit, With brown hair and eyes, he'll never quit. He'll sneak and he'll scheme, with tricks up his sleeve, And outsmart our foes, 'til they beg and believe.

(Verse 12) Firenzabella Sendarine, an Andaroni fire elf bright, With emerald eyes and hair of light. A wizard and cleric, with magic's grace, She'll light our way, through time and space.

(Chorus) Oh, we're a ragtag bunch of sailors, lookin' for a job, you see, In the upstairs of this pub, where the ale flows wild and free. With Rib Lilysinger leadin', and a crew you won't forget

bloodsprite

bloodsprite

image.png.1176f5dc6563d3dbe3dde76ebcbbe659.png

(Verse 1) Dorian Hawkwind, tall and fair, With magic in his blood and wind in his hair. A fighter and sorcerer, a sight to behold, He'll strike down our foes with spells untold.

(Verse 2) Althea Whirlgrazer, a centaur maid, With auburn hair and eyes that blaze. A fighter of great skill, with hooves that pound, She'll charge into battle, with courage unbound.

(Verse 3) Ħraan Evermeer, a druid so wise, With monkish skills that mesmerize. She'll channel nature's power, with strength divine, And protect our crew 'neath the pale moonshine.

(Verse 4) Thorvald Hrolfson, a paladin bold, With a beard of gray and a heart of gold. A ranger of the wilds, a cleric devout, He'll guide us through storms and vanquish doubt.

(Verse 5) Bart Môrbrennin, a goliath fierce, With tattoos that tell of battles near. A cleric and barbarian, with strength untamed, He'll protect our ship, with honor unclaimed.

(Verse 6) Flavinia "Vinnie" Calutio, a lady of song, With red hair that flows, and a spirit strong. A bard and fighter, with tales to tell, She'll lift our spirits, through heaven and hell.

(Verse 7) Lastanor Nightwater, a wizard and ranger bold, With magic and skill, his stories unfold. He'll navigate the depths, with wisdom rare, And lead us to treasures, beyond compare.

(Verse 8) Lothar Heirutsson, a bard and shaman true, With blond hair and tales, he'll charm me and you. He'll sing of our adventures, with words so grand, And unite our crew, across sea and land.

(Verse 9) Adalmar Skimwave, a dwarven ranger strong, With sun-bleached hair, he'll right the wrongs. He'll track our enemies, through mountains and glades, And guide us safely, through sun and shades.

(Verse 10) Vaeril, a rogue and hexblade dark, With scarlet headband, he'll make his mark. He'll weave his spells, with shadows deep, And safeguard our secrets, when others sleep.

(Verse 11) Sven, a pixie rogue of cunning wit, With brown hair and eyes, he'll never quit. He'll sneak and he'll scheme, with tricks up his sleeve, And outsmart our foes, 'til they beg and believe.

(Verse 12) Firenzabella Sendarine, an Andaroni fire elf bright, With emerald eyes and hair of light. A wizard and cleric, with magic's grace, She'll light our way, through time and space.

(Chorus) Oh, we're a ragtag bunch of sailors, lookin' for a job, you see, In the upstairs of this pub, where the ale flows wild and free. With Rib Lilysinger leadin', and a crew you won't forget