Edit History

bloodsprite

bloodsprite

3 hours ago, joran1313 said:
Sven

,Sven.png.a51d218807e0799d6405f6f3d17a2604.png

As the frog has taken his place on the stage, Sven is entranced by his song and wit. Bringing a couple of extra mugs of ale to the stage, he hands one to the frog.

"Now that is something else! A true master of wit and song. One who really knows how to use their tongue! Have a drink on me!"

With a mischievous glint in his amphibian eyes, Rib Lilysinger accepts the mug of ale from Sven with a gracious nod. "Ah, Sven, you flatter me," Rib quips with a sly grin, raising the mug in a mock salute. "But you see my friend, it's not just about the tongue; it's about the melody that dances upon it, weaving tales of laughter and adventure." Rib takes a sip of the ale, savoring the taste before continuing, "Though I must admit, a quick wit does help in navigating the choppy waters of life." He flashes a playful wink at Sven. "But enough about me, let's raise a toast to camaraderie and the joy of a well-spun tale!" With that, Rib raises his mug at the gathered potential crew in a boisterous cheer, "To the stories we will make!"
"Sven, `you have any stories to tell that I can borrow for a tune?"

bloodsprite

bloodsprite

3 hours ago, joran1313 said:
Sven

,Sven.png.a51d218807e0799d6405f6f3d17a2604.png

As the frog has taken his place on the stage, Sven is entranced by his song and wit. Bringing a couple of extra mugs of ale to the stage, he hands one to the frog.

"Now that is something else! A true master of wit and song. One who really knows how to use their tongue! Have a drink on me!"