Edit History

Sundust

Sundust

Fenza
spacer.png

I accept Quotara's drink. "Thank you." I sip.

"Yes, I believe the Sail's Edge once stopped by my family's shipyard - the Sendarine Shipyard?" I momentarily pose a questioning look. "A merchant ship, I remember - captained by a lady of some repute. And the Resolution... One of the Navy's newer ships, no? I have heard of it, but do not recall much."

spacer.png Zette smirks at the cat. "Oh, alright. If it will make you happy." She watches the stones, steps closer to him, and adds, "What happens if I snatch one?!"

Sundust

Sundust

Fenza
spacer.png

"Yes, I believe the Sail's Edge once stopped by my family's shipyard - the Sendarine Shipyard?" I momentarily pose a questioning look. "A merchant ship, I remember - captained by an lady of some repute. And the Resolution... One of the Navy's newer ships, no? I have heard of it, but do not recall much."

spacer.png Zette smirks at the cat. "Oh, alright. If it will make you happy." She watches the stones, steps closer to him, and adds, "What happens if I snatch one?!"

Sundust

Sundust

Fenza
spacer.png

"Yes, I believe the Sail's Edge once stopped by my family's shipyard - the Sendarine Shipyard?" I momentarily pose a questioning look. "A merchant ship, I remember - captained by an lady of some repute. And the Resolution... One of the Navy's newer ships, no? I have heard of it, but do not recall much."