Edit History

Arbuthnott

Arbuthnott

2.jpg.4719b38472b5d6adbaef7906ad61c001.jpg

Ħraan Evermeer

(Thorvald)

Letting out a startled laugh, Ħraan lets Thorvald pick her up without protest, effectively ragdolling as she spins through the air. "You're a daft bugger, but don't be doing that when I don't know you're there, alright?"

"She's an interesting woman. Hard to read, but those long-lived types usually are. I'm happy with it, though, even if I get passed over to Garth instead." She spares the Hadozee a glance before smiling up at Thorvald with obvious excitement. "Did you know about this privateer business? I knew the captain was recruiting for something, but she just explained the whole gig to me; it sounds perfect, don't it?"

Arbuthnott

Arbuthnott

2.jpg.4719b38472b5d6adbaef7906ad61c001.jpg

Ħraan Evermeer

(Thorvald)

Letting out a startled laugh, Ħraan lets Thorvald pick her up without protest, effectively ragdolling as she spins through the air. "You're a daft bugger, but don't be doing that when I don't know you're there, alright?"

"She's an interesting woman. Hard to read, but those long-lived types usually are. I'm happy with it, though, even if I get passed over to Garth instead." She spares the Hadozee a glance before smiling up at Thorvald with obvious excitement. "Did you know about this privateer business? I knew the captain was recruiting for something, but she just explained the whole gig to me; it sounds perfect, don't it?"