Edit History

Ultima

Ultima

As the last rays of sunlight graced the team, an obnoxiously bright artificial light began beaming at them. It grew closer and closer before only being a dozen feet from the group of slayers. Hello Everyone! Not to worry with my Morningstar, I'll be able to light- The light began to flicker, making the beam ever more obnoxious. As the light flickered, Atma's sunny but embrassed smile came into view for anyone not looking directly at the light, as well as the weapon he was referring to.

An impressive ornate rifle with a divine motif. Silver with hints of gold, the weapon was nearly as tall as he was. ...just...a moment... Atma began tinkering with the rifle to stabilize the beam, before it shorted out altogether. The rifle then did something that was even more obnoxious, it spoke. As I've explained repeatedly to you, relying on your immature abilities for anything beyond the primary function of Morningstar was a bad idea. Data! Not in front of my comrades, you're gonna make me look like I don't know what I'm doing! You don't. If you did, you'd have thought about the ramifications of not having a supplementary power source, and now I have to go to sleep for perhaps thousands of years because you're going to all be killed by a thousand-year-old- Snip. Placing a component into his pocket, Atma wiped a few beads of sweat from his brow. Oh, look at that, Data is malfunctioning, saying crazy things... SO! How was the trek, guys? Did you manage to spot any creepy crawlies?

Ultima

Ultima

As the last rays of sunlight graced the team, an obnoxiously bright artificial light began beaming at them. It grew closer and closer before only being a dozen feet from the group of slayers. Hello Everyone! Not to worry with my Morningstar, I'll be able to light- The light began to flicker, making the beam ever more obnoxious. As the light flickered, Atma's sunny but embrassed smile came into view for anyone not looking directly at the light, as well as the weapon he was referring to.

An impressive ornate rifle with a divine motif. Silver with hints of gold, the weapon was nearly as tall as he was. ...just...a moment... Atma began tinkering with the rifle to stabilize the beam, before it shorted out altogether. The beam rifle then did something that was even more obnoxious, it spoke. As I've explained repeatedly to you, relying on your immature abilities for anything beyond the primary function of Morningstar was a bad idea. Data! Not in front of my comrades, you're gonna make me look like I don't know what I'm doing! You don't. If you did, you'd have thought about the ramifications of not having a supplementary power source, and now I have to go to sleep for perhaps thousands of years because you're going to all be killed by a thousand-year-old- Snip. Placing a component into his pocket, Atma wiped a few beads of sweat from his brow. Oh, look at that, Data is malfunctioning, saying crazy things... SO! How was the trek, guys? Did you manage to spot any creepy crawlies?