Edit History

Ultima

Ultima

The moment the creature gave a death wail, Atma's eyes fell on Lastolva with a slightly disturbing grin that would have made most people uncomfortable if they were in the woods at night and began walking towards him when the terminally responsible Data interrupted his ironically chaotic master once again with a jovial tone with his usually subdued snark. I have an idea! Let's try analyzing the three-eyed creature. The shape-shifting bovine android who doesn't feel confined at all because he isn't confined to a gun isn't going anywhere.

Atma stopped for a brief moment, now focusing his attention on the creature. Of course, you read my mind! Let's take a look... Atma stepped before the creature and began examining it for any signs of intelligent design. Considering Lady Priela's no doubt illustrious career, her not knowing immediately what this creature is, along with its rudimentary or perhaps nascent potential?... Ah, I bet someone made you. Are you a prototype? Or a refined tool for a specific purpose? Are you part of an experiment? Are we variables in this experiment? I'd wager the former, we're probably being watched if this is indeed an experiment. I may need to examine multiple specimens to know what the creator's signature might be, or maybe I'll get lucky and it's a signature I've seen before. In the meantime, anything that doesn't look like a product of "Mr. Literally Holier than Thou" is probably what I'm looking for...

Arcana

Occultism

Society

Ultima

Ultima

The moment the creature gave a death wail, Atma's eyes fell on Lastolva with a slightly disturbing grin that would have made most people uncomfortable if they were in the woods at night and began walking towards him when the terminally responsible Data interrupted his ironically chaotic master once again with a jovial tone with his usually subdued snark. I have an idea! Let's try analyzing the three-eyed creature. The shape-shifting bovine android who doesn't feel confined at all because he isn't confined to a gun isn't going anywhere.

Atma stopped for a brief moment, now focusing his attention on the creature. Of course, you read my mind! Let's take a look... Atma stepped before the creature and began examining it for any signs of intelligent design. Considering Lady Priela's no doubt illustrious career, her not knowing immediately with this creature is, I bet someone made you. Are you a prototype? Or a refined tool for a specific purpose? Are you part of an experiment? Are we variables in this experiment? I'd wager the former, we're probably being watched if this is i indeed an experiment. I may need to examine multiple specimens to know what the creator's signature might be, maybe I'll get lucky and it's a signature I've seen before. In the meantime, anything that doesn't look like a product of "Mr. Literally Holier than Thou" is probably what I'm looking for...

Arcana

Occultism

Society

Ultima

Ultima

The moment the creature gave a death wail, Atma's eyes fell on Lastolva with a slightly disturbing grin that would have made most people uncomfortable if they were in the woods at night and began walking towards him when the terminally responsible Data interrupted his ironically chaotic master once again. I have an idea! Let's try analyzing the three-eyed creature. The shape-shifting bovine android who doesn't feel confined at all because he isn't confined to a gun isn't going anywhere.

Atma stopped for a brief moment, now focusing his attention on the creature. Of course, you read my mind! Let's take a look... Atma stepped before the creature and began examining it for any signs of intelligent design. Considering Lady Priela's no doubt illustrious career, her not knowing immediately with this creature is, I bet someone made you. Are you a prototype? Or a refined tool for a specific purpose? Are you part of an experiment? Are we variables in this experiment? I'd wager the former, we're probably being watched if this is i indeed an experiment. I may need to examine multiple specimens to know what the creator's signature might be, maybe I'll get lucky and it's a signature I've seen before. In the meantime, anything that doesn't look like a product of "Mr. Literally Holier than Thou" is probably what I'm looking for...

Arcana

Occultism

Society

Ultima

Ultima

The moment the creature gave a death wail, Atma's eyes fell on Lastolva with a slightly disturbing grin that would have made most people uncomfortable if they were in the woods at night and began walking towards him when the terminally responsible Data interrupted his ironically chaotic master once again. I have an idea! Let's try analyzing the three-eyed creature. The shape-shifting bovine android who doesn't feel confined at all because he isn't confined to a gun isn't going anywhere.

Atma stopped for a brief moment, now focusing his attention on the creature. Of course, you read my mind! Let's take a look... Atma stepped before the creature and began examining it for any signs of intelligent design. Considering Lady Priela's no doubt illustrious career, her not knowing immediately with this creature is, I bet someone made you. Are you a prototype? Or a refined tool for a specific purpose? I'd wager the former. I may need to examine multiple specimens to know what the creator's signature might be, maybe I'll get lucky and it's a signature I've seen before. In the meantime, anything that doesn't look like a product of "Mr. Literally Holier than Thou" is probably what I'm looking for...

Arcana

Occultism

Society

Ultima

Ultima

The moment the creature gave a death wail, Atma's eyes fell on Lastolva with a slightly disturbing grin that would have made most people uncomfortable if they were in the woods at night and began walking towards him when the terminally responsible Data interrupted his ironically chaotic master once again. I have an idea! Let's try analyzing the three-eyed creature. The shape-shifting bovine android who doesn't feel confined at all because he isn't confined to a gun isn't going anywhere. Atma stopped for a brief moment, now focusing his attention on the creature. Of course, you read my mind! Let's take a look... Atma stepped before the creature and began examining it for any signs of intelligent design. Considering Lady Priela's no doubt illustrious career, her not knowing immediately with this creature is, I bet someone made you. Are you a prototype? Or a refined tool for a specific purpose? I'd wager the former. I may need to examine multiple specimens to know what the creator's signature might be, maybe I'll get lucky and it's a signature I've seen before. In the meantime, anything that doesn't look like a product of "Mr. Literally Holier than Thou" is probably what I'm looking for...

Arcana

Occultism

Society

Ultima

Ultima

The moment the creature gave a death wail, Atma's eyes fell on Lastolva with a slightly disturbing grin that would have made most people uncomfortable if they were in the woods at night and began walking towards him when the responsible AI interrupted its ironically chaotic master once again. I have an idea! Let's try analyzing the three-eyed creature. The shape-shifting bovine android who doesn't feel confined at all because he isn't confined to a gun isn't going anywhere. Atma stopped for a brief moment, now focusing his attention on the creature. Of course, you read my mind! Let's take a look... Atma stepped before the creature and began examining it for any signs of intelligent design. Considering Lady Priela's no doubt illustrious career, her not knowing immediately with this creature is, I bet someone made you. Are you a prototype? Or a refined tool for a specific purpose? I'd wager the former. I may need to examine multiple specimens to know what the creator's signature might be, maybe I'll get lucky and it's a signature I've seen before. In the meantime, anything that doesn't look like a product of "Mr. Literally Holier than Thou" is probably what I'm looking for...

Arcana

Occultism

Society