Edit History

Peacemonger

Peacemonger

spacer.pngAmberlyn Hillheart

Halfling Folk Hero Celestial Warlock

AC: 15 (Studded Leather Armor+3 Dex) | HP: 24/24 (2d8+6+4) | Speed: 25 ft.
Senses: passive Perception 11, Insight 11, Investigation 9
Str: 8 (-1) | Dex: 16 (+3) | Con: 16 (+3) | Int: 8 (-1) | Wis: 12 (+1) | Cha: 19 (+4)
Languages: You can speak, read, and write Common, Halfling

Spell Slots: 2/2 | Healing Light: 3/3d6 |

Brave | Nimble | Children of the Woods | Timberwalk | Eldritch Invocations

“My words,” | ‘My thoughts,’ | My actions . . .

Downtime

Rurik

Amberlyn takes it all in. What she lacks in immediate cleverness, she makes up for in effort. When she doesn't understand a word or phrase, she admits it and asks for a clarification. When she thinks she gets it, she says it back in her own way to double check. In some ways it makes her a great student, not the kind who'd get top marks, but the one who starts in the class behind and ends up a little bit ahead.

There's still far more she doesn't know than does, but with Rurik's help it's a start. She's certainly still troubled by her powers, but just a little bit less afraid.

Work

Skulking Scarecrows

Amberlyn feels a bit more at home while looking at the farms. Admittedly, she spends more time trying to look at what these farmers are doing, to pick up tips and tricks to bring back home. It's a bit of a mercenary attitude, that though she's not in direct competition with any of the people here, she is certainly looking for an edge in how to grow better crops, raise better animals.

When they finally come across the scarecrows after near a week, her eyes go wide. Oh, she'd certainly been told a tall tale or three about scarecrows coming to life, a typical bedtime horror story for an agricultural community really. She lets forth a brilliant, shimmering blast at the first one, with the sack cloth head. Of the three, it looks the scariest to her. There's a noticeably bigger 'oomph' to it than before and it knocks the Scarecrow back a good ten feet.

A Horse is a Horse of Course, of Course...

Amberlyn has so many questions for a talking horse, but accepts that this horse probably can't speak for all horses, and realizes this is Rurik's mission, not hers. "Well, I'll take a few steps back since I'm not a Harper. Something about them reaching out to the cleverest people... don't know what means, grumble grumble. Guess they mean it's to be as smart as you, Rurik!"

Amberlyn does as she claims, giving some space, and hopefully her own words lending itself to Rurik's trustworthiness.

Dirty Work

Amberlyn is... bored for this work. At first she takes in the sights and sounds, but it's less than an hour on the first day, let alone by the ninth. Still, she's used to bored and she starts naming inanimate objects and making stories filled with love and betrayal among the cobblestones.

"Crap!" Amberlyn lets loose an eldritch blast, but in the panic of the moment she shoots it up where it fizzles into nothing in the sky, little more than a small firework. She calls forth the light, a bit more practiced now, and Badmaw feels most of the damage and pain subside.

She backs up a bit for good measure. "Uh... you got this, buddy! Round 2, you're good!"

Knocking Heads Together

Amberlyn steps from behind Badmaw when he yells at the thugs, ready to start a fight. "Our street. Your street. Everyone's street." Her arms are folding as she's radiating 'big sister' energy with a look of stern disappointment. "Honestly, what good are you accomplishing getting into a scuffle like this? Heck, what bad are you even doing? Hm? You going to impress your girlfriends and boyfriends with a broken nose and cut lip? Going to win a pot of gold? Aught to maybe share a drink and make some friends, be a better way to spend a day."

OOC Summary

Skulking Scarcrows - 6 damage to Scarecrow 1, knock it back 10 feet

A Horse... - Use Help Action to give Rurik advantage

Dirty Work- Misses Carrion Crawler, backing up 10', healing Badmaw for 5 damage 2/3 Healing Light charges left

Knocking Heads - Passes Intimidation with a 25!

OOC

Movement: —

Action: —

Bonus Action: —

Reaction: —

Peacemonger

Peacemonger

Str: 8 (-1) | Dex: 16 (+3) | Con: 16 (+3) | Int: 8 (-1) | Wis: 12 (+1) | Cha: 19 (+4)

Downtime

Rurik

Amberlyn takes it all in. What she lacks in immediate cleverness, she makes up for in effort. When she doesn't understand a word or phrase, she admits it and asks for a clarification. When she thinks she gets it, she says it back in her own way to double check. In some ways it makes her a great student, not the kind who'd get top marks, but the one who starts in the class behind and ends up a little bit ahead.

There's still far more she doesn't know than does, but with Rurik's help it's a start. She's certainly still troubled by her powers, but just a little bit less afraid.

Work

Skulking Scarecrows

Amberlyn feels a bit more at home while looking at the farms. Admittedly, she spends more time trying to look at what these farmers are doing, to pick up tips and tricks to bring back home. It's a bit of a mercenary attitude, that though she's not in direct competition with any of the people here, she is certainly looking for an edge in how to grow better crops, raise better animals.

When they finally come across the scarecrows after near a week, her eyes go wide. Oh, she'd certainly been told a tall tale or three about scarecrows coming to life, a typical bedtime horror story for an agricultural community really. She lets forth a brilliant, shimmering blast at the first one, with the sack cloth head. Of the three, it looks the scariest to her. There's a noticeably bigger 'oomph' to it than before and it knocks the Scarecrow back a good ten feet.

Amberlyn has so many questions for a talking horse, but accepts that this horse probably can't speak for all horses, and realizes this is Rurik's mission, not hers. "Well, I'll take a few steps back since I'm not a Harper. Something about them reaching out to the cleverest people... don't know what means, grumble grumble. Guess they mean it's to be as smart as you, Rurik!"

Amberlyn does as she claims, giving some space, and hopefully her own words lending itself to Rurik's trustworthiness.

Dirty Work

"Crap!" Amberlyn lets loose an eldritch blast, but in the panic of the moment she shoots it up where it fizzles into nothing in the sky, little more than a small firework. She calls forth the light, a bit more practiced now, and Badmaw feels most of the damage and pain subside.

She backs up a bit for good measure. "Uh... you got this, buddy! Round 2, you're good!"

Knocking Heads Together

Amberlyn steps from behind Badmaw when he yells at the thugs, ready to start a fight. "Our street. Your street. Everyone's street." Her arms are folding as she's radiating 'big sister' energy with a look of stern disappointment. "Honestly, what good are you accomplishing getting into a scuffle like this? Heck, what bad are you even doing? Hm? You going to impress your girlfriends and boyfriends with a broken nose and cut lip? Going to win a pot of gold? Aught to maybe share a drink and make some friends, be a better way to spend a day."

OOC Summary

Skulking Scarcrows - 6 damage to Scarecrow 1, knock it back 10 feet

A Horse... - Use Help Action to give Rurik advantage

Dirty Work- Misses Carrion Crawler, backing up 10', healing Badmaw for 5 damage 2/3 Healing Light charges left

Knocking Heads - Passes Intimidation with a 25!

OOC

Peacemonger

Peacemonger

Downtime

Rurik

Work

Skulking Scarecrows

Dirty Work

Knocking Heads Together

OOC

Peacemonger

Peacemonger

Downtime

Rurik

Work

wip

OOC