Edit History

Peacemonger

Peacemonger

spacer.pngAmberlyn Hillheart

Halfling Folk Hero Celestial Warlock

AC: 15 (Studded Leather Armor+3 Dex) | HP: 24/24 (2d8+6+4) | Speed: 25 ft.
Senses: passive Perception 11, Insight 11, Investigation 9
Str: 8 (-1) | Dex: 16 (+3) | Con: 16 (+3) | Int: 8 (-1) | Wis: 12 (+1) | Cha: 19 (+4)
Languages: You can speak, read, and write Common, Halfling

Spell Slots: 2/2 | Healing Light: 3/3d6 |

Brave | LuckyWhen you roll a 1 on an attack roll, ability check, or saving throw, you can reroll the die. You must use the new result, even if it is a 1. | Nimble | Children of the Woods | Timberwalk | Eldritch Invocations

“My words,” | ‘My thoughts,’ | My actions . . .

Downtime

Rani

As Rani describes a 'prior engagement' Amberlyn isn't quite certain, but feels there might be something to that story. By her town's standards, she's not much of a gossip, but that's a very high bar raised. "Oh? Now that sounds interesting doesn't it?" She won't force the matter, but her curiosity is there. "Food, clothes, that thing I've heard called a massage? I'll take all of it. May as well make the most of the city, right? And maybe, just maybe you can tell me about engagements with people we want to have an engagement with? You know, not how to get out of engagements with people we're just not interested in?"

It's her way of asking for dating advice, in particular how to even start.

Work

Skulking Scarecrows

Amberlyn looks around trying to figure out which scarecrow to blast. It feels as if the one fight Badmaw is a little more torn up, and if they can just bring it down to two, then Badmaw and Pen can hopefully hold them at bay leaving the rest of them free.

From their time in the sewers, she's picked up at least that much for their tactics. Badmaw and Pen fight up close, the rest of them don't. The shot finds it's mark, radiant light smacking the sack cloth scarecrow right in the sack cloth.

OOC

Movement: —

Action: —

Bonus Action: —

Reaction: —

Peacemonger

Peacemonger

spacer.pngAmberlyn Hillheart

Halfling Folk Hero Celestial Warlock

AC: 15 (Studded Leather Armor+3 Dex) | HP: 24/24 (2d8+6+4) | Speed: 25 ft.
Senses: passive Perception 11, Insight 11, Investigation 9
Str: 8 (-1) | Dex: 16 (+3) | Con: 16 (+3) | Int: 8 (-1) | Wis: 12 (+1) | Cha: 19 (+4)
Languages: You can speak, read, and write Common, Halfling

Spell Slots: 2/2 | Healing Light: 3/3d6 |

Brave | Nimble | Children of the Woods | Timberwalk | Eldritch Invocations

“My words,” | ‘My thoughts,’ | My actions . . .

Downtime

Rani

wip

Work

Skulking Scarecrows

wip

OOC

Movement: —

Action: —

Bonus Action: —

Reaction: —