Edit History

LarsWester

LarsWester

Before we go any further I want @cailano input. Is XP granted for the amount of recovered gold divided by the party or is it the amount of personal gold you gain? I don't want us to lose XP because we decided to create a communal party share. So far it would just be a few points of XP but eventually could end up being a lot.

Regarding the mundane items found on the scorpion victim I think we keep the thieves tools in the event Dougal or Thomas break theirs trying to pick a lock. I would say crossbow and other items goes to whomever wants them. If there are items with no claims by PCs we can offer to Tamson or possible sell. Cailano would the mundane items sell for half the printed cost or something lower?

FYI Thomas is buying a hand drill for 10GP.

LarsWester

LarsWester

Before we go any further I want @cailano input. Is XP granted for the amount of recovered gold divided by the party or is it the amount of personal gold you gain? I don't want us to lose XP because we decided to create a communal party share. So far it would just be a few points of XP but eventually could end up being a lot.