Edit History

Excior

Excior

19 minutes ago, Sellsword said:

image.png.fb4dba4215803e143422bfc7cf18e66b.png

Obviously.

On a more serious note, my vote would be due north. Mounds #2 and #4 are both unexplored, plus there's always a chance we could scout #7 where we saw the Bastard and see if they managed a way in. Actually, I may run over to Karg's real quick and see if Gern is still there...

Worst case, we could pick up the two amphorae on the way back if the day is a complete bust.

That's just my vote, open to suggestions.

lets explore mound number 12 on the way, please.

I will want to check out the money lender to see what his rates are then see if there is a suit of plate mail in stock in town.

Excior

Excior

18 minutes ago, Sellsword said:

Obviously.

On a more serious note, my vote would be due north. Mounds #2 and #4 are both unexplored, plus there's always a chance we could scout #7 where we saw the Bastard and see if they managed a way in. Actually, I may run over to Karg's real quick and see if Gern is still there...

Worst case, we could pick up the two amphorae on the way back if the day is a complete bust.

I will want to check out the money lender to see what his rates is then see if there is a suit of plate mail in stock in town.

Excior

Excior

17 minutes ago, Sellsword said:

Obviously.