Edit History

another aka

another aka

Xan Lycas

Unlike her punches, the bandit's club connects well, and it smarts like the dickens for a beat; then pain that had seemed so present begins to ebb, steady waves of darkness lapping at her vision in its wake. It is familiar. She knows that she should be annoyed, but cannot quite remember why. She mouths the words I should sit down as her knees buckle.

3 hours ago, Tecumseh said:

"Eabha!" he calls out to the caravan with a tone of urgency. "Some help, if you please!"

In the brief time that they have been travelling togther Otto's voice, muffled though it was, has never sounded like this. Something was wrong. What do you need? Concerned at the lack of reply, she struggles against the inky quiet that has drapped itself over her consciousness and speaks again, only this time actually making a sound.

"I can help," the pugilist calls out softly, eyes still closed. "I only need a moment to catch my breath."

The bruised (if not broken) ribs were not helping with that particular endeavor.

ooc

Instant: Commit effort for the day for Mind Over Matter to stabilise (Thought Noble)

another aka

another aka

Xan Lycas

Unlike her punches, the bandit's club connects well, and it smarts like the dickens for a beat; then pain that had seemed so present begins to ebb, steady waves of darkness lapping at her vision in its wake. It is familiar. She knows that she should be annoyed, but cannot quite remember why. She mouths the words I should sit down as her knees buckle.

3 hours ago, Tecumseh said:

"Eabha!" he calls out to the caravan with a tone of urgency. "Some help, if you please!"

In the brief time that they have been travelling togther Otto's voice, muffled though it was, has never sounded like this. Something was wrong. What do you need?Concerned at the lack of reply, she struggles against the inky quiet that has drapped itself over her consciousness and speaks again, only this time actually making a sound.

"I can help," the pugilist calls out softly, eyes still closed. "I only need a moment to catch my breath."

The bruised (if not broken) ribs were not helping with that particular endeavor.

ooc

Instant: Commit effort for the day for Mind Over Matter to stabilise (Thought Noble)