Edit History

Vedast

Vedast

14 hours ago, Keante said:

Her attack bonus is +6. I'm not sure how that compares to any benchmark.

For 1st level:

The pinnacle of accuracy is the Fighter. So 1st level + Expert + an 18 applicable ability => +9 (1+4+4)

Much more typical is 1st level + Trained + 18 applicable ability => +7 (1+2+4)

Or, Trained with a 16 applicable ability, => +6

Trained skills are going to be in the range of +3 to +7 depending on ability (3+ ability bonus). Or +2 for a poor, weak halfling's Athletics skill.

What does this mean? It depends, of course. But, the standard 1st level DC = 15. As of now, our characters range from AC = 15 to 18.

Vedast

Vedast

2 hours ago, Keante said:

For 1st level:

The pinnacle of accuracy is the Fighter. So 1st level + Expert + an 18 applicable ability => +9 (1+4+4)

Trained skills are going to be in the range of +3 to +7 depending on ability (3+ ability bonus). Or +2 for a poor, weak gnome's Athletics skill.

What does this mean? It depends, of course. But, the standard 1st level DC = 15. As of now, our characters range from AC = 15 to 18.

Vedast

Vedast

2 hours ago, Keante said:

For 1st level:

Trained skills are going to be in the range of +3 to +7 depending on ability (3+ ability bonus). Or +2 for a poor, weak gnome's Athletics skill.

What does this mean? It depends, of course. But, the standard 1st level DC = 15. Most characters probably are starting with an AC ~ 17, maybe 18.

Vedast

Vedast

38 minutes ago, Keante said:

For 1st level:

Of course, what does this mean? It depends, of course. But, the standard 1st level DC = 15. Most characters probably are starting with an AC ~ 17, maybe 18.

Vedast

Vedast

33 minutes ago, Keante said:

For 1st level:

Vedast

Vedast

24 minutes ago, Keante said:

For 1st level:

Trained skills are going to be in the range of +3 to +7 depending on ability (3+ ability bonus).

Vedast

Vedast

8 minutes ago, Keante said:

For 1st level:

Or, with a 16 applicable ability, => +6

Trained skills are going to be in the range of +3 to +7 depending on ability (3+ ability bonus).