Edit History

Kythia

Kythia

My Lord, your Highness. Eloise curtsies to each in turn, while the Avatar of Coedd stands next to her, inscrutable. That was simply lovely and Coedd thanks you again or extending an invite. It has prepared these these is apparently a small fibrous bag which she hands to a hovering courtier as a visual reminder of the union of your houses. If I may, we have prepared holovids to show what they'll look like when they grow a small dataslate is handed to the same courtier showing grapevines bearing large, sweet looking grapes interspersed with flowers in the Imperial Red of the House of Fire. They will grow in Sansar and I'm assured they are hardy enough to survive the trip to Mekhala and to grow there, though they do require water.

Her machine beeps and she glances at it, flicking her eyebrows in momentary surprise. Coedd hopes your union will be fruitful.

She curtsies again and, after listening to any reply backs away, the bag is found to contain large hard seeds which any analysis of will show grow into the plants seen in the holovid

Kythia

Kythia

My Lord, your Highness. Eloise curtsies to each in turn, while the Avatar of Coedd stands next to her, inscrutable. That was simply lovely and Coedd thanks you again or extending an invite. It has prepared these these is apparently a small fibrous bag which she hands to a hovering courtier as a visual reminder of the union of your houses. If I may, we have prepared holovids to show what they'll look like when they grow a small dataslate is handed to the same courtier showing grapevines bearing large, sweet looking grapes interspersed with flowers in the Imperial Red of the House of Fire. They will grow in Sansar and I'm assured they are hardy enough to survive the trip to Mekhala and to grow their, though they do require water.

Her machine beeps and she glances at it, flicking her eyebrows in momentary surprise. Coedd hopes your union will be fruitful.

She curtsies again and, after listening to any reply backs away, the bag is found to contain large hard seeds which any analysis of will show grow into the plants seen in the holovid