Edit History

Delorphin

Delorphin

Hey there, I'm not too familiar with the system myself but it does seem really interesting. Do you think a mathematician / physicist would fit well into this setting, I'm imagining someone who wants to push the realm of understanding the universe via numbers, but having it all deteriorate as they pull back more and more layers revealing a universe nothing like the facade that he and his ilk were playing in.

Actually, where would we roll to get the stats for the characters before determining occupation?

Delorphin

Delorphin

Hey there, I'm not too familiar with the system myself but it does seem really interesting. Do you think a mathematician / physicist would fit well into this setting, I'm imagining someone who wants to push the realm of understanding the universe via numbers, but having it all deteriorate as they pull back more and more layers revealing a universe nothing like the facade that he and his ilk were playing in.

Delorphin

Delorphin

Hey there, I'm not too familiar with the system myself but it does seem really interesting. Do you think a mathematician would fit well into this setting, I'm imagining someone who wants to push the realm of understanding the universe via numbers, but having it all deteriorate as they pull back more and more layers revealing a universe nothing like the facade that he and his ilk were playing in.