Edit History

spacer.pngGareth uth Fearfold, Knight of the Crown

AC 21 | HP 101/101 | Channel Divinity 3/2+1
Str 18 | Dex 11 | Con 14 | Int 10 | Wis 20 | Cha 12
Precise Strike 4/4 | Commanding Rally 4/4 | Demoralizing Strike 4/4
Spells +10 DC 18 | Cantrips | 1st 4/4 | 2nd 2/3 | 3rd 3/3 | 4th 3/3 | 5th 2/2

Gareth's grimace at Lady Merathanos' laughter transitions to a jaw-drop when Araxis starts the show, then to a broad smile when the Silvanesti drop their possessions and flee. Great potential allies! If they retreat to an illusion, what could happen if they face the real threat?

As the knight collects his flaming mace, dagger, and crossbow, he praises Araxis between chuckles, "Well done. I knew Habakkuk's blessing would inspire you."

He walks toward the abandoned dragon orb looking at Crownguard, "Sir Derek, would you mind if Habakkuk helped me carry this burden for you?"

"And, should Sir Aran and Sir Brian take command of the sailors' with their captain, while we further investigate this place with the Kargonesti? The sailors who fled need to rounded up and best prepared for when the Silvanesti return. They'll need leadership, and I hope knights among will ensure better treatment."

Mechanics

Action: Persuasion

spacer.pngGareth uth Fearfold, Knight of the Crown

AC 21 | HP 101/101 | Channel Divinity 3/2+1
Str 18 | Dex 11 | Con 14 | Int 10 | Wis 20 | Cha 12
Precise Strike 4/4 | Commanding Rally 4/4 | Demoralizing Strike 4/4
Spells +10 DC 18 | Cantrips | 1st 4/4 | 2nd 2/3 | 3rd 3/3 | 4th 3/3 | 5th 2/2

Gareth's grimace at Lady Merathanos' laughter transitions to a jaw-drop when Araxis starts the show, then to a broad smile when the Silvanesti drop their possessions and flee. Great potential allies! If they retreat to an illusion, what could happen if they face the real threat?

As the knight collects his flaming mace, dagger, and crossbow, he praises Araxis between chuckles, "Well done. I knew Habakkuk's blessing would inspire you."

He walks toward the dragon orb looking at Crownguard, "Sir Derek, would you mind if Habakkuk helped me carry this burden for you?"

"And, should Sir Aran and Sir Brian take command of the sailors' with their captain, while we further investigate this place with the Kargonesti? The sailors who fled need to rounded up and best prepared for when the Silvanesti return. They'll need leadership, and I hope knights among will ensure better treatment."

Mechanics

Action: Persuasion