Edit History

spacer.pngGareth uth Fearfold, Knight of the Sword, Clerist of Habakkuk

AC 21 | HP 101/101 | HD 10/10d8 | Channel Divinity 3/2+1
Str 18 | Dex 11 | Con 14 | Int 10 | Wis 20 | Cha 12
Precise Strike 4/4 | Commanding Rally 4/4 | Demoralizing Strike 4/4
Spells +10 DC 18 | Cantrips | 1st 4/4 | 2nd 2/3 | 3rd 3/3 | 4th 3/3 | 5th 2/2

Gareth sincerely thanks Derek. Crownguard's ego has been so massive, that he has been challenging Gareth's sponsor Gunther uth Wistan for leadership of the order for years. Relinquishing the dragon orb must have been tremendously difficult. "We'll deliver this orb to Sancrist together and complete the mission." He wraps the orb in part of his bedroll, so he doesn't have to touch it to move it, and secures it within his pack.

Gareth also thanks Aran for taking the leadership of the shipwreck and crew. He wishes him well and looks forward to reuniting.

~~~

At the Kargonesti camp, he nods toward Silvara acknowledging her request and walks over the odd figures. This knight stands a bit over six feet tall and wears a dazzling bejeweled pectoral amulet with a similar symbol hangs in front of the plate armor engraving of the crown, kingfisher, sword, and rose of the knighthood of Solamnia.  His ginger hair is short and full beard trimmed to look older.  His intense blue eyes constantly search.  On his weapons' belt hangs a helmet upside down containing a pair of gauntlets, a mace with its head magically, heatlessly flaming, and a sheathed dagger.  He shoulders a pack, crossbow, quiver, and a shield emblazoned with the symbol of a kingfisher displayed azure.  "Please allow me to introduce myself. I am Gareth uth Fearfold, a Knight of the Sword and clerist of Habakkuk who has returned. Habakkuk champions the perseverance of the soul and our struggle against adversity towards the greater good."

Respectfully gesturing toward Derek, he introduces, "and this is Derek Crownguard, a Knight of the Rose and my senior."

Mechanics

Action: Persuasion

spacer.pngGareth uth Fearfold, Knight of the Sword, Clerist of Habakkuk

AC 21 | HP 101/101 | Channel Divinity 3/2+1

Gareth sincerely thanks Derek. Crownguard's ego has been so massive, that he has been challenging Gareth's sponsor Gunther uth Wistan for leadership of the order for years. Relinquishing the dragon orb must have been tremendously difficult. "We'll deliver this orb to Sancrist together and complete the mission." He wraps the orb in part of his bedroll, so he doesn't have to touch it to move it, and secures it within his pack.

Gareth also thanks Aran for taking the leadership of the shipwreck and crew. He wishes him well and looks forward to reuniting.

~~~

At the Kargonesti camp, he nods toward Silvara acknowledging her request and walks over the odd figures. This knight stands a bit over six feet tall and wears a dazzling bejeweled pectoral amulet with a similar symbol hangs in front of the plate armor engraving of the crown, kingfisher, sword, and rose of the knighthood of Solamnia.  His ginger hair is short and full beard trimmed to look older.  His intense blue eyes constantly search.  On his weapons' belt hangs a helmet upside down containing a pair of gauntlets, a mace with its head magically, heatlessly flaming, and a sheathed dagger.  He shoulders a pack, crossbow, quiver, and a shield emblazoned with the symbol of a kingfisher displayed azure.  "Please allow me to introduce myself. I am Gareth uth Fearfold, a Knight of the Sword and clerist of Habakkuk who has returned. Habakkuk champions the perseverance of the soul and our struggle against adversity towards the greater good."

Respectfully gesturing toward Derek, he introduces, "and this is Derek Crownguard, a Knight of the Rose and my senior."

Mechanics

spacer.pngGareth uth Fearfold, Knight of the Sword

AC 21 | HP 101/101 | Channel Divinity 3/2+1

~~~

Mechanics