Edit History

JagrHunter

JagrHunter

Telemachus Burrowdown (Tel)

Thief 2 Paladin 8TelMiskahal.jpg.fd9a9461ba0542be480bc65e303523b5.jpg
image.png.30b924e658ca3da1577a1e996d5a58f6.png

AC: 18 | HP: 86/86 | Lay on Hands: 40/40 | Passive Perception/Insight: 20/19

Tel nodded to the Kagonesti, then shifted his attention to the newcomers, glanced back at the Giant, and again at the Elf. He sighed visibly, exchanged brief words with the Elf, gave the Giant a nod of recognition, and approached the group. As introductions began, Tel crossed his arms and listened intently, nodding to each person in turn. After the introductions, he sighed again and spoke, "I am Telemachus Burrowdown, Servant of the Blue Lady. But please, call me Tel." He paused briefly, then added, "Our hosts mention you're passing through?"

Tel is unmistakably a Kender, yet his armor, lack of a smile, and absence of the traditional top-knot indicate he does not typify his race. Indeed, were it not for his short stature and the Hoopak, he could be mistaken for a gnome or a similar creature.

Mechanics

Main Hand: Empty
Off Hand: Empty

Action: Your action goes here.
Bonus Action: Your bonus action goes here.
Move: Your movement goes here.
Manipulate: Your one free object interaction goes here.

JagrHunter

JagrHunter

Thief 2 Paladin 8e8ee5a953848bd32553fdbda1225fdc7.jpg.a017511ae0fe923c10f5d39b450bdbc2.jpg

Tel gave a nod to the Kagonesti, then turned his gaze to the newcomers, back to the Giant, and once more to the Elf. He let out a visible sigh, exchanged a few words with the Elf, acknowledged the Giant with a nod, and made his way to the group. As the introductions commenced, Tel crossed his arms and attentively listened, nodding to each in turn. Once finished, he sighed once more and said, "I am Telemachus Burrowdown, Servant of the Blue Lady. But please, call me Tel. Our hosts say you are travelling through?"

Tel is unmistakably a Kender, yet his armor, lack of a smile, and absence of the traditional top-knot indicate he does not typify his race. Indeed, were it not for his short stature and the Hoopak, he could be mistaken for a gnome or a similar creature.

Mechanics

JagrHunter

JagrHunter

Thief 2 Paladin 8e8ee5a953848bd32553fdbda1225fdc7.jpg.a017511ae0fe923c10f5d39b450bdbc2.jpg

Tel gave a nod to the Kagonesti, then turned his gaze to the newcomers, back to the Giant, and once more to the Elf. He let out a visible sigh, exchanged a few words with the Elf, acknowledged the Giant with a nod, and made his way to the group. As the introductions commenced, Tel crossed his arms and attentively listened, nodding to each in turn. Once finished, he sighed once more and said, "I am Telemachus Burrowdown, Servant of the Blue Lady. But please, call me Tel. Our hosts say you are travelling through?"

Mechanics