Edit History

Vedast

Vedast

token_1.png.89de49c37e89361f2a64c21ee7e4cefd.pngCaltrix Nimblesquirl
Twilight Halfling; Acrobat; Rogue (Thief; 1); (TBA) Archetype; Harrow Card: 'The Locksmith'

HP: 15/15 AC:17: Explorer's | Speed: 25' |Senses: Low-light vision; Keen Eyes | Lang: Common; Halfling; Gnome; Varisian

Perception (E): +7 | Fort (T): +4 | Ref (E): +9| Will (E): +7 |

| Skills | Attributes | Attacks | Sneak Atk Dmg |Hero Pts.: 1

Caltrix_HeroForge.png.420877772c107e646505809a6af16979.png

I have done some work for Lamm in the past ...

Turning away from the window, Caltrix addresses the pugnacious Carthen.

Lamm would likewise recognize me, of course. Sounds like both of us have an advantage in knowing something of Lamm and his minions, but also need to avoid recognition ourselves. I think we'd have different approaches, you and I, but perhaps we can stay in proximity - in case either of us need backup?

I need to make the trip back over to Endrin Isle ... I didn't bring everything last night ... and that's assuming my place wasn't looted last night, she said somewhat dejectedly. I didn't anticipate an overnight layover.

I could meet you at The Bookmaker (S11) around noon?

She also wanted to know whether the Catsdew Lofties had any reply to her brokering on behalf of Enoch Reeves, but she wasn't ready to share this information quite yet. If Reeves and Lamm were aligned, it could be trouble, she thought. On the other hand, The Contractor could easily have turned her over to Lamm already, had he wished.

And ... she really needed a good breakfast.

image.png.9c353d20b58ccab182af970caadc77b0.png

OOC

TBC ... wanted to get this part of the dialogue submitted before turning to what, I think, happens on her journey both to and from the Shingles in Old Korvosa. @Zen Gypsy feel free to give feedback on the CL & Enoch thread, if any. That might take time to develop, of course.

ACTIONS

Vedast

Vedast

Twilight Halfling; Acrobat; Rogue (Thief; 1); (TBA) Archetype; Harrow Card: 'The Locksmith'

HP: 15/15 AC:17: Explorer's | Speed: 25' |Senses: Low-light vision; Keen Eyes | Lang: Common; Halfling; Gnome; Varisian

Lamm would likewise recognize me, of course. Sounds like both of us have an advantage in knowing something of Lamm and his minions, but also need to avoid recognition ourselves. I think we'd have different approaches, you and I, but perhaps we can stay in proximity - in case either of us need backup?

I need to make the trip back over to Endrin Isle ... I didn't bring everything last night ... and that's assuming my place wasn't looted last night, she said somewhat dejectedly. I didn't anticipate an overnight layover.

She also wanted to know whether the Catsdew Lofties had any reply to her brokering on behalf of Enoch Reeves, but she wasn't ready to share this information quite yet. If Reeves and Lamm were aligned, it could be trouble, she thought. On the other hand, The Contractor could easily have turned her over to Lamm already, had he wished.

OOC

TBC ... wanted to get this part of the dialogue submitted before turning to what, I think, happens on her journey both to and from the Shingles in Old Korvosa. @Zen Gypsy feel free to give feedback on the CL & Enoch thread, if any. That might take time to develop, of course.

ACTIONS

Vedast

Vedast

OOC

TBC ... wanted to get this part of the dialogue submitted before turning to what, I think, happens on her journey both to and from the Shingles in Old Korvosa.

ACTIONS