Edit History

saithor

saithor

Ihrin
spacer.png

Human• Entertainer • Maestro Bard 1
Medium • Chaotic Good • Humanoid

AC: 16 | HP 18/18 | Fort +5 Ref +5 Will +5 | Resistance: None | Speed 25 feet | Class DC 17

Ihrin wasn't sure what to expect along the way to the taverns. Not for her companion to tell her their reason for going after Lamm. Should she say her own? It seemed only fair to reciprocate in kind, and it might be taken as an offense not to. "Apologies for the recent death of your fiance. My own reasons aren't as dire. My family are....you know the kind of street performer who is as likely to pick your pocket as to entertain? That's my line. I did the same, but me and my sister tried to escape that life. My father decided he did not like our attempts to break off, and made sure that little act of rebellion will end." She hadn't told anyone else the entire story since she figured it out, and it felt good to release it like a wave of water breaking through a dam, but it was getting hard to keep her composure. Her cheeks were wet by now. She felt a stab of pain in her hands, realized it was her clenched fists driving her fingernails into her palms. "He utilized Lamm to get my sister addicted to Shiver. So, eventually, I will have two people to get revenge on. Lamm first."

She forced a smile as she fished her mask back out of her pouch. "A few things to before that first. As for the food, thank you for the offer, but it's best if we keep our association secret till the end. I'll enter a few minutes after you do. Not the best deception, but hopefully enough for those already inside."

Before following Valerica inside, Ihrin takes a few moments to cast some cantrips. Singing and dancing were her forte, and she hated trying to perform an instrument while doing both, so one to give her some musical accompaniment and a second to let her voice echo reach every corner of the tavern. She'd go in, talk to the innkeeper about providing entertainment for only tips, and once she convinced him into allowing it, found the closest place in the tavern you could call a stage.

She'd need something to grab attention. Luckily she had a song in mind. She began to dance, the music rising in the background.

"And come tell me Sean O'Farrell, tell me why you hurry so
"Hush, my brother, hush and listen," and his cheeks were all aglow
"I bear orders from the captain, get you ready quick and soon

For the pikes must be together at the rising of the moon"

At the rising of the moon, at the rising of the moon
For the pikes must be together at the rising of the moon

"And come tell me Sean O'Farrell, where the gathering is to be"
"At the old spot by the river; quite well known to you and me"
"One more word for signal token; whistle out the marching tune
With your pike upon your shoulder at the rising of the moon"

With your pike upon your shoulder at the rising of the moon

Out from many a mud wall cabin; eyes were watching through the night
Many a manly heart was beating for the blessed warning light
Murmurs rang along the valleys to the banshee's lonely croon
And a thousand pikes were flashing by the rising of the moon

By the rising of the moon, by the rising of the moon

All along that singing river that black mass of men was seen
High above their shining weapons flew their own beloved green
Death to every foe and traitor! Whistle out the marching tune
And hurrah, me boys, for freedom, 'tis the rising of the moon

'Tis the rising of the moon, 'tis the rising of the moon
And hurrah, me boys, for freedom, 'tis the rising of the moon"

Actions:

OOC

Ihrin will cast Bullhorn and Musical Accompaniment before beginning her performance. If Zen would prefer either not apply, subtract 1 for each from my Performance roll.

Gonna use a hero point to make that a success

saithor

saithor

Ihrin
spacer.png

AC: 16 | HP 18/18 | Fort +5 Ref +5 Will +5 | Resistance: None | Speed 25 feet | Class DC 17

Ihrin wasn't sure what to expect along the way to the taverns. Not for her companion to tell her their reason for going after Lamm. Should she say her own? It seemed only fair to reciprocate in kind, and it might be taken as an offense not to. "Apologies for the recent death of your fiance. My own reasons aren't as dire. My family are....you know the kind of street performer who is as likely to pick your pocket as to entertain? That's my line. I did the same, but me and my sister tried to escape that life. My father decided he did not like our attempts to break off, and made sure that little act of rebellion will end." She hadn't told anyone else the entire story since she figured it out, and it felt good to release it like a wave of water breaking through a dam, but it was getting hard to keep her composure. Her cheeks were wet by now. She felt a stab of pain in her hands, realized it was her clenched fists driving her fingernails into her palms. "He utilized Lamm to get my sister addicted to Shiver. So, eventually, I will have two people to get revenge on. Lamm first."

She forced a smile as she fished her mask back out of her pouch. "A few things to before that first. As for the food, thank you for the offer, but it's best if we keep our association secret till the end. I'll enter a few minutes after you do. Not the best deception, but hopefully enough for those already inside."

Before following Valerica inside, Ihrin takes a few moments to cast some cantrips. Singing and dancing were her forte, and she hated trying to perform an instrument while doing both, so one to give her some musical accompaniment and a second to let her voice echo reach every corner of the tavern. She'd go in, talk to the innkeeper about providing entertainment for only tips, and once she convinced him into allowing it, found the closest place in the tavern you could call a stage.

She'd need something to grab attention. Luckily she had a song in mind. She began to dance, the music rising in the background.

Actions:

OOC

Ihrin will cast Bullhorn and Musical Accompaniment before beginning her performance. If Zen would prefer either not apply, subtract 1 for each from my Performance roll.

saithor

saithor

Ihrin
spacer.png

Actions:

OOC