Edit History

Vedast

Vedast

token_1.png.89de49c37e89361f2a64c21ee7e4cefd.pngCaltrix Nimblesquirl
Twilight Halfling; Acrobat; Rogue (Thief; 1); (TBA) Archetype; Harrow Card: 'The Locksmith'

HP: 15/15 AC:17: Explorer's | Speed: 25' |Senses: Low-light vision; Keen Eyes | Lang: Common; Halfling; Gnome; Varisian

Perception (E): +7 | Fort (T): +4 | Ref (E): +9| Will (E): +7 |

| Skills | Attributes | Attacks | Sneak Atk Dmg |Hero Pts.: 1

Caltrix_HeroForge.png.420877772c107e646505809a6af16979.png

" ... as they approached the looming structure, ..."

[Some time before whilst the Party is still at Zellara's]

Caltrix took a few moments to use a bit of spirits (5 cp?) and a clean rag to swab out the cut from under her slightly swollen eye. She had picked up the rudiments of healing when part of a circus troupe, but currently had no Healer's Kit. I could help, however, if anyone amongst us is also trained and has a healing kit, she observed.

She made do, however, before hopping, with only a bit of a grimace, up onto her cushions. As the discussion amongst the party progressed as each related the information they had observed, overheard or divined; she raised or made a few points:

• I couldn't get too close without the risk of being spotted, but the Fishery 'backed onto the river, protruding over, supported by piles driven into the river. What could be a fishing trawl was docked behind it.'
  • What do we know of Eel's End where Valerica spotted the Lambs? Is that a front for Lamm's activities to provide legitimate seeming cover? Or ... ?
  • I don't know much about rakshasha's other than that they can appear as almost anything or anyone. This alchemist or the halfling, perhaps?
  • I can see well in low-levels of light, but not in actual darkness.

(later add:) She strings her bow.

image.png.9c353d20b58ccab182af970caadc77b0.png

OOC

ACTIONS

Vedast

Vedast

Twilight Halfling; Acrobat; Rogue (Thief; 1); (TBA) Archetype; Harrow Card: 'The Locksmith'

HP: 15/15 AC:17: Explorer's | Speed: 25' |Senses: Low-light vision; Keen Eyes | Lang: Common; Halfling; Gnome; Varisian

Caltrix took a few moments to use a bit of spirits (5 cp?) and a clean rag to swab out the cut from under her slightly swollen eye. She had picked up the rudiments of healing when part of a circus troupe, but currently had no Healer's Kit. I could help, however, if anyone amongst us is also trained and has a healing kit, she observed.

She made do, however, before hopping, with only a bit of a grimace, up onto her cushions. As the discussion amongst the party progressed as each related the information they had observed, overheard or divined; she raised or made a few points:

• I couldn't get too close without the risk of being spotted, but the Fishery 'backed onto the river, protruding over, supported by piles driven into the river. What could be a fishing trawl was docked behind it.'
  • What do we know of Eel's End where Valerica spotted the Lambs? Is that a front for Lamm's activities to provide legitimate seeming cover? Or ... ?
  • I don't know much about rakshasha's other than that they can appear as almost anything or anyone. This alchemist or the halfling, perhaps?
  • I can see well in low-levels of light, but not in actual darkness.

OOC

ACTIONS

Vedast

Vedast

• what do we know of Eel's End where Valerica spotted the Lambs? Is that a front for Lamm's activities to provide legitimate seeming cover? Or ... ?
  • Caltrix relates to the others that she can see well in low-levels of light, but not in actual darkness.

and see OOC below.

OOC

I read that "Caltrix ... followed the halfling to an abandoned fishery, ... " Was she able to get a look at the place so as to sketch out the exterior? For example, could the place be approached, and possibly entered, by means of a boat rather than by the street?

ACTIONS

Vedast

Vedast

She made do, however, before hopping, with only a bit of a grimace, up onto her cushions. As the discussion amongst the party progressed as each related the information they had observed, spotted or divined; she raised or made a few points:

• what do we know of Eel's End where Valerica spotted the Lambs? Is that a front for Lamm's activities to provide legitimate seeming cover? Or ... ?
  • Caltrix relates to the others that she can see well in low-levels of light, but not in actual darkness.

and see OOC below.

OOC

I read that "Caltrix ... followed the halfling to an abandoned fishery, ... " Was she able to get a look at the place so as to sketch out the exterior? For example, could the place be approached, and possibly entered, by means of a boat rather than by the street?

ACTIONS

Vedast

Vedast

Caltrix took a few moments to use a bit of spirits (5 cp?) and a clean rag to swab out the cut from under her eye. She had picked up the rudiments of healing when part of a circus troupe, but currently had no Healer's Kit. I could help, however, if anyone amongst us is also trained and has a healing kit, she observed.

She made do, however, before hopping, with only a bit of a grimace, up onto her cushions. As the discussion amongst the party progressed as each related the information they had observed, spotted or divined; she raised or made a few points:

and see OOC below.

OOC

ACTIONS

Vedast

Vedast

Caltrix took a few moments to use a bit of drinking water and a clean rag to swab out the cut from under her eye. She had picked up the rudiments of healing when part of a circus troupe, but currently had no Healer's Kit. I could help, however, if anyone amongst us is also trained and has a healing kit, she observed.

She made do, however, before hopping, with only a bit of a grimace, up onto her cushions. As the discussion amongst the party progressed, she raised or made a few points:

and see OOC below.

OOC

ACTIONS