Edit History

Vedast

Vedast

token_1.png.89de49c37e89361f2a64c21ee7e4cefd.pngCaltrix Nimblesquirl
Twilight Halfling; Acrobat; Rogue (Thief; 1); (TBA) Archetype; Harrow Card: 'The Locksmith'

HP: 15/15 AC:17: Explorer's | Speed: 25' |Senses: Low-light vision; Keen Eyes | Lang: Common; Halfling; Gnome; Varisian

Perception (E): +7 | Fort (T): +4 | Ref (E): +9| Will (E): +7 |

| Skills | Attributes | Attacks | Sneak Atk Dmg |Hero Pts.: 1

Caltrix_HeroForge.png.420877772c107e646505809a6af16979.png

[Some time before whilst the Party is still at Zellara's]

"Do you need any help there Caltrix? I am skilled at healing and have a healer's tool kit."

Thank you, Ionacu, replied the halfling. It's not too bad really, but could have been worse. If you have a salve for cuts, though, it would probably be safer than this makeshift alcohol wash. She winces a bit at the sting.

Just a run-in with some squatters when I went back to collect my bow & arrows and a few other items. The Shingles can turn cutthroat quickly.

[To real time]

I'd have been in favor of procuring a boat; boarding the trawl from the river; and thence into the fishery. But perhaps we don't have time for that or reconnoitering - Caltrix, like the others, feeling the unsettling sense of urgency - and, it is gloomy and we're not used to working with one another (yet).

For that matter, I'm not really much used to this sort of thing myself, she admitted. I might try to get to a place where I could take the trawl under fire from my bow, but perhaps simple and direct, as Ihrin says, would be best ... and she trails off.

image.png.9c353d20b58ccab182af970caadc77b0.png

OOC

ACTIONS

Vedast

Vedast

Twilight Halfling; Acrobat; Rogue (Thief; 1); (TBA) Archetype; Harrow Card: 'The Locksmith'

HP: 15/15 AC:17: Explorer's | Speed: 25' |Senses: Low-light vision; Keen Eyes | Lang: Common; Halfling; Gnome; Varisian

"Do you need any help there Caltrix? I am skilled at healing and have a healer's tool kit."

Thank you, Ionacu, replied the halfling. It's not too bad really, but could have been worse. If you have a salve for cuts, though, it would probably be safer than this makeshift alcohol wash. She winces a bit at the sting.

Just a run-in with some squatters when I went back to collect my bow & arrows and a few other items. The Shingles can turn cutthroat quickly.

[To real time]

I'd have been in favor of procuring a boat; boarding the trawl from the river; and thence into the fishery. But perhaps we don't have time for that or reconnoitering - Caltrix, like the others, feeling the unsettling sense of urgency - and, it is gloomy and we're not used to working with one another (yet).

For that matter, I'm not really much used to this sort of thing myself. I might try to get to a place where I could take the trawl under fire from my bow, but perhaps simple and direct, as Ihrin says, would be best ... and she trails off.

OOC

ACTIONS

Vedast

Vedast

[To real time]

I'd have been in favor of procuring a boat; boarding the trawl from the river; and thence into the fishery. But perhaps we don't have time for that or reconnoitering - Caltrix, like the others, feeling the unsettling sense of urgency - and, it is dark and we're not used to working with one another (yet).

For that matter, I'm not really much used to this sort of thing myself. I might try to get to a place where I could take the trawl under fire from my bow, but perhaps simple and direct, as Ihrin says, would be best ... and she trails off.

OOC

ACTIONS