Edit History

Tsunami1768

Tsunami1768

just started messing around with the Baldr settings and 1st thing I have to say is that its to wide. I do not feel like I am reading from or writing on a scroll here. 

second thing ive notice is when using the indent option it only effects the left side of the screen.

This looks extremely weird especially when combining it with the center text option 

Tsunami1768

Tsunami1768

just started messing around with the Baldr settings and 1st thing I have to say is that its to wide. I do not feel like I am reading from or writing on a scroll here.

second thing ive notice is when using the indent option it only effects the left side of the screen.

This looks extremely weird especially when combining it with the center text option 

Tsunami1768

Tsunami1768

just started messing around with the Baldr settings and 1st thing i have to say is that its to wide. I do not feel like I am reading from or writing on a scroll here. 

second thing ive notice is when using the indent option it only effects the left side of the screen. This looks extremely weird especially when combining it with the center text option