Edit History

Peacemonger

Peacemonger

spacer.pngDame Crow - Character Sheet

AC: 16 | HP: 48/48 | TEMP HP: 0 | Move: 30'| Passive Perception: 16

Init: +6 | SAVES: Fortitude: +8, Reflex: +8, Will: +3

General Feats: Great Fortitude, Gunsmithing, Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Quick Draw, Deadly Aim

Gunslinger Feats: Grit, Lucky

Grit: 0/4 | Deeds: Deadeye, Gunslinger's Dodge, Focused Aim, Gunslinger's Initiative, Pistol Whip, Utility Shot

Dame pauses as Rowland also changes his tone. "Thank you." The words hold a little more strength to them, the moment of vulnerability already passing. As she opens the box, she focuses on what's in front of her. "This one's dumb. Eh, not my style. Oh... that's nice. Oh... this one's even better." She looks over to her old mask with the smallest bit of nostalgia. "Sorry Masky, I'm really glad I found you in that junkyard and could get the onion smell off you, but... might be time to move on." Whether or not she actually always called her mask 'Masky' or if she's just personifying it now that she may be getting rid of it's unclear. The story about the junkyard and original onion smell... likely not an exaggeration.

She quickly puts the rest of the getup on, and steps out. "All right, so how's this? Less of trainwreck? Do I have permission to walk the city streets, strike fear into the wicked, and all that?" The edge is back. The way she tries to pose at first glance looks half-assed. It's closer to just shifting from one foot than the other, of moving her arms into a few 'shooting' positions, and that's about it. However, it's pretty clear it's because modelling is just not something she's done, but she's still having fun with the moment. She's starting to like the idea of a new outfit.

OOC

Movement: -

Action: -

Bonus Action:

Reaction:

Peacemonger

Peacemonger

spacer.pngDame Crow - Character Sheet

AC: 16 | HP: 48/48 | TEMP HP: 0 | Move: 30'| Passive Perception: 16

Init: +6 | SAVES: Fortitude: +8, Reflex: +8, Will: +3

General Feats: Great Fortitude, Gunsmithing, Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Quick Draw, Deadly Aim

Gunslinger Feats: Grit, Lucky

Grit: 0/4 | Deeds: Deadeye, Gunslinger's Dodge, Focused Aim, Gunslinger's Initiative, Pistol Whip, Utility Shot

Dame pauses as Rowland also changes his tone. "Thank you." The words hold a little more strength to them, the moment of vulnerability already passing. As she opens the box, she focuses on what's in front of her. "This one's dumb. Eh, not my style. Oh... that's nice. Oh... this one's even better." She looks over to her old mask with the smallest bit of nostalgia. "Sorry Masky, I'm really glad I found you in that junkyard and could get the onion smell off you, but... might be time to move on." Whether or not she actually always called her mask 'Masky' or if she's just personifying it now that she may be getting rid of it's unclear. The story about the junkyard and original onion smell... likely not an exaggeration.

She quickly puts the rest of the getup on, and steps out. "All right, so how's this? Less of trainwreck? Do I have permission to walk the city streets, strike fear into the wicked, and all that?" The edge is back. The way tries to pose at first glance looks half-assed. It's closer to just shifting from one foot than the other, of moving her arms into a few 'shooting' positions, and that's about it. However, it's pretty clear it's because modelling is just not something she's done, but she's still having fun with the moment.

OOC

Movement: -

Action: -

Bonus Action:

Reaction: