Edit History

Seardon

Seardon

8605aba0f141478083fb4450e2e9d476.jpg.8b45d09e027364c9d512506d86df2d56.jpg

Moxi Rei'Wen
Female, Neutral Good Gremlin, Alchemist (Construct Rider) 4

AC/TAC/FFAC: 18/15/14 | HP: 40/40 TEMP HP: 0 NON LETHAL: 05 | S/D/C/I/W/C: -2/+4/+2/+4/+1/-1 | F/R/W: +6/+8/+2 | Move: 30'
Init: +4 | CMD: 14 | FCMD: 10 |Bombs 5/10

SKILLS: Appraise: +11, Craft (Alchemy) +15, Disable Device: +11, Knowledge (Arcana): 11, (Engineering): 11, (Nature): 11, Perception: +8, Ride: +15, Stealth: +12

As Moxi is getting up on the table and reading to lay down to expose her next she looks at Dame. "If you were being nice and wholesome you wouldn't abandon me to my fate..." Moxi whines a bit then looks at Chaucer then back at Dame. "Then again, his eyes might wander, so probably safer that way. Good luck!" Moxi lays forward putting her face through the hole in the table to help keep ones head in a stable position but also so they can breath. "You know, this surprisingly comfortable. Wonder what kind of material this is. I should invest in something like th...is...fo...rrr....zzzzzz" Moxi finds her eye's open and to the sound of. All done. "Done....Done? That was fast, I didn't even know you started.

As Moxi got up, she found out she fell asleep and was out for the past half hour as Chaucer was doing his work. "Well thank you for not poking too hard. Hmm. I should find out where to get one of those." Walking out to the hall she starts to make her way to the tavern area, halting for a moment to let someone by. Wow, sure are a lot of people with masks, is that some sort of a fashion statement I'm not aware? When the figure was speaking, Moxi tilts her head. Wait a minute..."Dame? Is that you?" She asked not sure what she was expecting her to come back looking like.

AC: 17, HP: 40/40 SVS Fort: 4, Ref: 7, Wis: 2,

Combat

Free Action: 

Swift Action:

Standard Action: 

Move Action: 

ON-mount-Ebon_Dwarven_Wolf.jpg.dfc42ce4526ef78cf95a198d56fc4ac7.jpg

Extracts and Prep

Level 1 Extracts

Level 2 Extracts

Level 3 Extracts

Level 4 Extracts

Level 5 Extracts

Level 6 Extracts

Adhesive Spittle Bombers Eye

Crafters fortune

Comprehend Languages

Cure Light Wounds

Shield

Skim

Monkey Fish

Cure Moderate Wounds

1. Shield
  2. Adhesive Spittle
  3. Pending
  1. Cure Moderate

Seardon

Seardon

8605aba0f141478083fb4450e2e9d476.jpg.8b45d09e027364c9d512506d86df2d56.jpg

Moxi Rei'Wen
Female, Neutral Good Gremlin, Alchemist (Construct Rider) 4

AC/TAC/FFAC: 18/15/14 | HP: 40/40 TEMP HP: 0 NON LETHAL: 05 | S/D/C/I/W/C: -2/+4/+2/+4/+1/-1 | F/R/W: +6/+8/+2 | Move: 30'
Init: +4 | CMD: 14 | FCMD: 10 |Bombs 5/10

SKILLS: Appraise: +11, Craft (Alchemy) +15, Disable Device: +11, Knowledge (Arcana): 11, (Engineering): 11, (Nature): 11, Perception: +8, Ride: +15, Stealth: +12

As Moxi is getting up on the table and reading to lay down to expose her next she looks at Dame. "If you were being nice and wholesome you wouldn't abandon me to my fate..." Moxi wines a bit then looks at Chaucer then back at Dame. "Then again, his eyes might wander, so probably safer that way. Good luck!" Moxi lays forward putting her face through the hole in the table to help keep ones head in a stable position but also so they can breath. "You know, this surprisingly comfortable. Wonder what kind of material this is. I should invest in something like th...is...fo...rrr....zzzzzz" Moxi finds her eye's open and to the sound of. All done. "Done....Done? That was fast, I didn't even know you started.

As Moxi got up, she found out she fell asleep and was out for the past half hour as Chaucer was doing his work. "Well thank you for not poking too hard. Hmm. I should find out where to get one of those." Walking out to the hall she starts to make her way to the tavern area, halting for a moment to let someone by. Wow, sure are a lot of people with masks, is that some sort of a fashion statement I'm not aware? When the figure was speaking, Moxi tilts her head. Wait a minute..."Dame? Is that you?" She asked not sure what she was expecting her to come back looking like.

AC: 17, HP: 40/40 SVS Fort: 4, Ref: 7, Wis: 2,

Combat

Free Action: 

Swift Action:

Standard Action: 

Move Action: 

ON-mount-Ebon_Dwarven_Wolf.jpg.dfc42ce4526ef78cf95a198d56fc4ac7.jpg

Extracts and Prep

Level 1 Extracts

Level 2 Extracts

Level 3 Extracts

Level 4 Extracts