Edit History

jrsey

jrsey

XiomaraVitellus.png.c02778faa61a8ff9bdcd7fca0f7a89ec.pngXiomara Vitellus

AC: 18 | HP: 52/52 | TEMP HP: 0 | Move: 30'

Init: +6 | SAVES: Fortitude: +8, Reflex: +4, Will: +5

Passive: Perception: 15

Xiomara laughs at Dame's offer on Chaucer. "Something tells me everyone has a chance with Chaucer. I can appreciate a man's looks without wanting to be with him. I'm not interested in pursuing anything. It just complicates things more than they already are." She shrugs. "Do your thing, Dame. No hard feelings from me."

"As far as Brett goes..." Xi sighs heavily and rolls her eyes. "Some stories are only long because of the person telling it. Maybe he was just too deep into his cups, but yeah - feel free to ask him for the rest of the story. Just make sure you've got a whole bottle of somethin' tasty because you'll be there for a while." Her lips twist in a wry smile. "Reska might not have liked how I handled it, but that's just something I'll have to deal with. See? More unnecessary complications. I had no interest, but he certainly seemed to. Flirting brings nothing but trouble."

OOC

Free Action:

Swift Action:

Move Action:

Standard Action:

Full Action:

jrsey

jrsey

XiomaraVitellus.png.c02778faa61a8ff9bdcd7fca0f7a89ec.pngXiomara Vitellus

AC: 18 | HP: 52/52 | TEMP HP: 0 | Move: 30'

Init: +6 | SAVES: Fortitude: +8, Reflex: +4, Will: +5

Passive: Perception: 15

Xiomara laughs at Dame's offer on Chaucer. "Something tells me everyone has a chance with Chaucer. I can appreciate a man's looks without wanting to be with him. I'm not interested in pursuing anything. It just complicates things more than they already are." She shrugs. "Do your thing, Dame. No hard feelings from me."

"As far as Brett goes..." Xi sighs heavily and rolls her eyes. "Some stories are only long because of the person telling it. Maybe he was just too deep into his cups, but yeah - feel free to ask him for the rest of the story. Just make sure you've got a whole bottle of somethin' tasty because you'll be there for a while." Her lips twist in a wry smile. "Reska might not have liked how I handled it, but that's just something I'll have to deal with. See? More unnecessary complications. Flirting brings nothing but trouble."

OOC

Free Action:

Swift Action:

Move Action:

Standard Action:

Full Action: