Edit History

image.jpeg.8f862cac8317d3aa388a6f7245510241.jpegI'm calling in an old favor. The guild heads still owe me from a couple years back. My lieutenant, her father is retired from the Navy. Runs the local city guard in Freebourne now. Not sure if you got the run down yet or not? Either way. City guard needs some extra assistance in keeping the pirate population in check. The local warlords between there and Eban have decided to make life more difficult than normal. I like to keep my L.T. in good spirits. Helping her family should do that a bit. Plus its just good business.

He glanced over the group.

They told me that they had a few new members that just passed Zeke's little trial. Figured I'd give you all a nice job fresh out of the gate. Should be decent pay, and if you do well you have a good standing to start with the guard in Freebourne, and the Salamis Navy.

image.jpeg.8f862cac8317d3aa388a6f7245510241.jpegI'm calling in an old favor. The guild heads still owe me from a couple years back. My lieutenant, her father is retired from the Navy. Runs the local city guard in Freebourne now. Not sure if you got the run down yet or not? Either way. City guard needs some extra assistance in keeping the pirate population in check. The local warlords between there and Eban have decided to make life more difficult that normal. I like to keep my L.T. in good spirits. Helping her family should do that a bit. Plus its just good business.

He glanced over the group.

They told me that they had a few new members that just passed Zeke's little trial. Figured I'd give you all a nice job fresh out of the gate. Should be decent pay, and if you do well you have a good standing to start with the guard in Freebourne, and the Salamis Navy.