Edit History

Rackham1.jpg.95a1ff490355f9ec06285c777188ec45.jpgRackham chuckled lightly.

Take her out? If only it were that simple a task.

He took the shirt and slipped it back on. Then sliding on the rest of his equipment.

Sophia aside, for a moment. The actual task. The Kessel is currently docked at the military yard. We would be providing you passage to Freebourne. You would speak with Admiral Gillian upon arrival for additional tasks and requirements. The festival itself is in five days. Travel would take about a day and a half given the Kessel's speed and assuming there isn't any bad weather to avoid. Still giving you a few days in the city to situate yourselves. The pirate Warlords in the area have been making things hectic all around. Captain Low's fleet of marauders specifically.

The mage paused.

There is also a group of Junkers to the south of the city. I don't imagine it being a major point of contention. But figured I'd mention it just the same. If the pirates decide to do something highly stupid, the Junkers may use it as an excuse to get involved as well. Rather you not get caught off guard.

Rackham.jpg.327d840cfe9d18087f9510771b5f77c5.jpgRackham chuckled lightly.

He took the shirt and slipped it back on. Then sliding on the rest of his equipment.

Sophia aside, for a moment. The actual task. The Kessel is currently docked at the military yard. We would be providing you passage to Freebourne. You would speak with Admiral Gillian upon arrival for additional tasks and requirements. The festival itself is in five days. Travel would take about a day and a half given the Kessel's speed and assuming there isn't any bad weather to avoid. Still giving you a few days in the city to situate yourselves. The pirate Warlords in the area have been making things hectic all around. Captain Low's fleet of marauders specifically.

The mage paused.

There is also a group of Junkers to the south of the city. I don't imagine it being a major point of contention. But figured I'd mention it just the same. If the pirates decide to do something highly stupid, the Junkers may use it as an excuse to get involved as well. Rather you not get caught off guard.

Rackham.jpg.321a374926d1d0887841e04001625486.jpgRackham chuckled lightly.

The mage paused.