Edit History

Rackham1.jpg.95a1ff490355f9ec06285c777188ec45.jpgRackham face shifted a bit to a more understanding expression as he noted Xio's response.

I didnt mean to belittle your horse's importance. I would likely be the same if someone referenced the Kessel as simply a boat. I cant say I've had the same bond with an animal. But the ship yard is on the city's military barracks. It doesnt get much more secure except the palace itself. There will be night watch both for the military quarter as well as the ship's own night watch itself.

He looked to Zaer and Dame.

If either of you have horses or necessary equipment let me know. As we can make arrangements to have it delivered to the Kessel, or we can get you to the ship yard to load it yourself.

Rackham1.jpg.95a1ff490355f9ec06285c777188ec45.jpgRackham face shifted a bit to a more understanding expression as he noted Xio's response.

I didnt mean to belittle your horse's importance. I would likely be the same if someone referenced the Kessel as simply a boat. I cant say I've had the same bond with an animal. But the ship yard is on the city's military barracks. It doesnt get much more secure except the palace itself. There will be night watch both for the military quarter as well as the ship's own night watch itself.