Edit History

jrsey

jrsey

XiomaraVitellus.png.c02778faa61a8ff9bdcd7fca0f7a89ec.pngXiomara Vitellus

AC: 18 | HP: 52/52 | TEMP HP: 0 | Move: 30'

Init: +6 | SAVES: Fortitude: +8, Reflex: +4, Will: +5

Passive: Perception: 15

Xiomara looks around at her companions.

"Well, we have some things to take care of before tonight's celebrations. Zaer and I will make a quick trip and then I'll settle Boss on the airship. Meet back here tonight for the celebrations." She looks at Rackham. "Feel free to stop by if you wanna see the show."

She pauses, then reaches into a couple of the pockets on her belt and pulls out two small bags. She tosses them to Dame. They're heavier than she would expect, given the light effort Xiomara made to toss them over. They have a familiar feel, though, and Dame would likely recognize them right away as bullets. Forty rounds, to be exact.

"Take them. You'll get more use outta them than I will. I still have another twenty cartridges left."

OOC

Free Action:

Swift Action:

Move Action:

Standard Action:

Full Action:

jrsey

jrsey

XiomaraVitellus.png.c02778faa61a8ff9bdcd7fca0f7a89ec.pngXiomara Vitellus

AC: 18 | HP: 52/52 | TEMP HP: 0 | Move: 30'

Init: +6 | SAVES: Fortitude: +8, Reflex: +4, Will: +5

Passive: Perception: 15

Xiomara looks around at her companions.

"Well, we have some things to take care of before tonight's celebrations. Zaer and I will make a quick trip and then I'll settle Boss on the airship. Meet back here tonight for the celebrations?"

She pauses, then reaches into a couple of the pockets on her belt and pulls out two small bags. She tosses them to Dame. They're heavier than she would expect, given the light effort Xiomara made to toss them over. They have a familiar feel, though, and Dame would likely recognize them right away as bullets. Forty rounds, to be exact.

"Take them. You'll get more use outta them than I will. I still have another twenty cartridges left."

OOC

Free Action:

Swift Action:

Move Action:

Standard Action:

Full Action: