Edit History

Vedast

Vedast

8 hours ago, Thramzorean said:

Hmmm... a fire would be illegal I suppose

Most likely that carrying out a bit of vigilante justice on Lamm & his minions is 'illegal.'

The fire I was proposing was to the small skiff, not the larger cargo vessel, and thus likely more localized. But yes, fires do run risks of getting out of hand.

Perhaps one fundamental matter to decide is whether we are willing to split the party? Just as an example, Caltrix and Valerica up on the Warehouse roof to provide ranged cover (and we can jump/rope climb down) to join a melee/search. I mention those two as, I think, they're the two highest DEX characters and both have bows. Alternatively, a sub-group up front; and one around back?

But if we're not going to split the party, that will dictate how we plan our diversion(s).

Vedast

Vedast

8 hours ago, Thramzorean said:

Hmmm... a fire would be illegal I suppose

Most likely that carrying out a bit of vigilante justice on Lamm & his minions is 'illegal.'

The fire I was proposing was to the small skiff, not the larger cargo vessel, and thus likely more localized. But yes, fires do run risks of getting out of hand.

Perhaps one fundament matter to decide is whether we are willing to split the party? Just as an example, Caltrix and Valerica up on the Warehouse roof to provide ranged cover (and we can jump/rope climb down) to join a melee/search. I mention those two as, I think, they're the two highest DEX characters and both have bows. Alternatively, a sub-group up front; and one around back?

But if we're not going to split the party, that will dictate how we plan our diversion(s).