correcting punctuation

spacer.png
Jal-Visas Frezi
Miraluka, Scoundrel 1/ Jedi 2
HP:39/39, Condition: Normal.
Damage Threshold: 13
Defenses: Fort 14, Ref 16, Will 16
Force Points: 6 of 6, Destiny Points: 1

Jal passed the trip with making small talk to the group and letting them know he spoke Nemodian. As his master wanted to be able to talk in his native language from time to time he made Jal learn it and it came in handy during the war. Occasionally it was fun to try to confuse the hell out of droids who heard countermanding orders radioed at them on the battlefield in their master’s tongue. During the trip, Jal felt more at ease with the group so he just wore his eye wraps on board around them and only put his visor on when they were planet side.

The sensations and smells of this run down world was ‘eye opening’ for Jal. Another planet ravaged by war and then ruin and poverty sets in. A wave of feeling crested inside him out of pity and shame but was calmly acknowledged and left to drift past without crashing into him.

As the beggar shuffled up, Jal passed his sense over him while keeping alert to the wider street, and without directly facing the old man, Jal says in local nemodian just loud enough for the group and no farther, “If you are Nute Gunray, then I’m Wookiee. You don’t even look like him. I doubt you even know anything of value!?”

Hades-666

Hades-666

spacer.png
Jal-Visas Frezi
Miraluka, Scoundrel 1/ Jedi 2
HP:39/39, Condition: Normal.
Damage Threshold: 13
Defenses: Fort 14, Ref 16, Will 16
Force Points: 6 of 6, Destiny Points: 1

Jal passed the trip with making small talk to the group and letting them know he spoke Nemodian. As his master wanted to be able to talk in his native language from time to time he made Jal learn it and it came in handy during the war. Occasionally it was fun to try to confuse the hell out of droids who heard countermanding orders radioed at them on the battlefield in their master’s tongue. During the trip, Jal felt more at ease with the group so he just wore his eye wraps on board around them and only put his visor on when they were planet side.

The sensations and smells of this run down world was ‘eye opening’ for Jal. Another planet ravaged by war and then ruin and poverty sets in. A wave of feeling crested inside him out of pity and shame but was calmly acknowledged and left to drift past without crashing into him.

As the beggar shuffled up, Jal passed his sense over him while keeping alert to the wider street, and without directly facing the old man says in local nemodian, just load enough for the group and no farther, “If you are Nute Gunray, then I’m Wookiee. You don’t even look like him. I doubt you even know anything of value!?”