Edit History

Ayeba

Ayeba

@Kamishiro_Rin I have a character concept I want to explore, and in that regard I have questions.

1. Does the feats Adept of the [Black/Red/White] Robes require that the character has spent years at the relevant organizations? I.e. Can I make a character concept where the character has been taught in the relevant organization, but spent their later years elsewhere while keeping somewhat up with their studies? Will that be enough to qualify for those feats?

2. Do you have any opinions on the spell "Pass Without Trace"? I know some GMs loathe this spell (even more than invisibility!) as it almost trivializes stealth checks for the group.

Ayeba

Ayeba

@Kamishiro_Rin I have a character concept I want to explore, and in that regard I have questions.

1. Does the feats Adept of the [Black/Red/White] Robes require that the character has spent years at the relevant organizations? I.e. Can I make a character concept where the character has been taught in the relevant organization, but spent their later years elsewhere while keeping somewhat up with their studies? Will that be enough to qualify for those feats?

2. Do you have any opinions on the spell "Pass Without Trace"? I know some GMs loathe this spell (even more than invisibility!) as it almost trivializes stealth checks for the group.

Ayeba

Ayeba

2. Do you have opinions on the spell "Pass Without Trace"? I know some GMs loathe this spell (even more than invisibility!) as it almost trivializes stealth checks for the group.