Edit History

Ayeba

Ayeba

5 hours ago, Kamishiro_Rin said:

Though, now that i've had a good night's rest, it does make sense that a 3rd-level spell scroll really ought to cost more than 2nd-level. I think I'm going to play with the numbers and post some harder numbers, with some variance built in. You'll still be rolling, but the base number for each will be more sane.

That makes a lot more sense, even if it hurts my money pouch.

@morgan_ I hope you don't me borrowing (cloning) your excellent formats from your character application. I know we're competing against each other. You're just so much better than me at making everything neat and pretty.

My character is not done; I'm going to rewrite a lot of stuff in the initial post and I have some hard decisions to make on spells and shopping. Even so, I'll be jumping into the IC thread because I want some of that juicy roleplaying!

Ayeba

Ayeba

Though, now that i've had a good night's rest, it does make sense that a 3rd-level spell scroll really ought to cost more than 2nd-level. I think I'm going to play with the numbers and post some harder numbers, with some variance built in. You'll still be rolling, but the base number for each will be more sane.

@morgan_ I hope you don't me borrowing (cloning) your excellent formats from your character application. I know we're competing against each other. You're just so much better than me at making everything neat and pretty.

My character is not done; I'm going to rewrite a lot of stuff in the initial post and I have some hard decisions to make on spells. Even so, I'll be jumping into the IC thread because I want some of that juicy roleplaying!

Ayeba

Ayeba

@morgan_ I hope you don't me borrowing (cloning) formats from your character application. I know we're competing against each other. You're just so much better than me at making everything neat and pretty.

My character is not done, but I'll be jumping into the IC thread because I want some of that juicy roleplaying!