Wisdom:
Charisma:

(+0)
(+2)
(+1)

Languages
Combat Proficiencies
Tool Proficiencies

The elf accepted Fairla's assistance with a relieved smile and addressed her question. "Eh... hard to say for sure. More dangerous that it should be, safer that it could. I had the displeasure to meet few goblins skulking by the road." He noded towars his newly-bandaged wound. "And there are wilder tales, though I can't attest to their truthfulness. Just this LinarasSunday I did hear a caravan guard swear he saw bats the size of a grown man flying in the night sky."

Rakath entertained the tought of an elder kender getting tossed in the air by a group of man-sized bats and took a worried look at Arlo. "Do you have reason to believe your uncle is lost somewhere within the city or beyond, little one? Did you spoke with the city militia already? Maybe they can offer some insights on his whereabouts?"

The bird on Arlo's shoulder uttered a gurgling croak and by force of habbit the elf rubbed the ink marks on his hand. "The people of Gateway believe that birds bring us messages from the gods themself. How did that saying go..."

"A raven for boy, strong and tall like his father,
Two ravens for girl, with the eyes of her mother,
Three ravens for copper, to the haggard farm hand,
Four ravens for gold, to the lord of the land,
Five for sorrow, six for joy, and seven for secret hidden from all...
But beware, beware, of a murder of crows,
for it bodes us ill omen and the Dark Queen's shadow grows."

"No word for your uncle in it though... maybe that divination works only in the city of Gateway, eh?"

Falon

Falon

spacer.pngRakath-El — Samurai Fighter 5

AC:
HP:
Speed
:

34/44
30 ft.

Strength:
Dexterity:
Constitution:

(-1)
(+4)
(+2)

Intelligence:
Wisdom:
Charisma:

(+0)
(+2)
(+1)

Languages
Combat Proficiencies
Tool Proficiencies

The elf accepted Fairla's assistance with a relieved smile and addressed her question. "Eh... hard to say for sure. More dangerous that it should be, safer that it could. I had the displeasure to meet few goblins skulking by the road." He noded towars his newly-bandaged wound. "And there are wilder tales, though I can't attest to their truthfulness. Just this LinarasSunday I did hear a caravan guard swear he saw bats the size of a grown man flying in the night sky."

Rakath entertained the tought of an elder kender getting tossed in the air by a group of man-sized bats and took a worried look at Arlo. "Do you have reason to believe your uncle is lost somewhere within the city or beyond, little one? Did you spoke with the city militia already? Maybe they can offer some insights on his whereabouts?"

The bird on Arlo's shoulder uttered a gurgling croak and by force of habbit the elf rubbed the ink marks on his hand. The people of Gateway believe that birds bring us messages from the gods themself. How did that saying go...

"A raven for boy, strong and tall like his father,
Two ravens for girl, with the eyes of her mother,
Three ravens for copper, to the haggard farm hand,
Four ravens for gold, to the lord of the land,
Five for sorrow, six for joy, and seven for secret hidden from all...
But beware, beware, of a murder of crows,
for it bodes us ill omen and the Dark Queen's shadow grows."

"No word for your uncle in it though... maybe that divination works only in the city of Gateway, eh?"