Edit History

Falon

Falon

KNIGHT OF SOLAMNIA

Skill Proficiencies: Athletics Acrobatics, Survival
Languages: Two of your choice (Solamnic and Nerakese)
Equipment: An insignia of rank, a deck of cards, a set of common clothes, and a pouch containing 10 gp

Feature: Squire of Solamnia

You gain the Squire of Solamnia feat.

In addition, the Knights of Solamnia provide you free, modest lodging and food at any of their fortresses or encampments.

Knight of Solamnia Trinkets. When you make your character, roll once on the Knight of Solamnia Trinkets table instead of on the Trinkets table in the Player’s Handbook for your starting trinket.

Knight of Solamnia Trinkets
d6 Trinket
1 A flat silver disk you record your heroics upon
2 A piece of a fallen knight’s armor
3 A pendant featuring a crown, a rose, or a sword
4 The pommel of your mentor’s sword
5 A meaningful favor from someone you defended—perhaps a handkerchief or glove
6 A locket with a sketch of a silver dragon inside

Source: DSotDQ, page 30

Personality Traits: I'm haunted by memories of death. I can't get the images of violence out of my mind.

Ideal: I pledge my bow to the greater good. If I must perish in pursuit of that good, so be it.

Bond: Someone saved my life on the battlefield. To this day, I will never leave a friend behind.

Flaw: I'd rather eat my armor than admit when I'm wrong.

Falon

Falon

Knight of Solamnia

Skill Proficiencies: Athletics Acrobatics, Survival
Languages: Two of your choice (Solamnic and Nerakese)
Equipment: An insignia of rank, a deck of cards, a set of common clothes, and a pouch containing 10 gp

Feature: Squire of Solamnia

You gain the Squire of Solamnia feat.

In addition, the Knights of Solamnia provide you free, modest lodging and food at any of their fortresses or encampments.

Knight of Solamnia Trinkets. When you make your character, roll once on the Knight of Solamnia Trinkets table instead of on the Trinkets table in the Player’s Handbook for your starting trinket.

Knight of Solamnia Trinkets
d6 Trinket
1 A flat silver disk you record your heroics upon
2 A piece of a fallen knight’s armor
3 A pendant featuring a crown, a rose, or a sword
4 The pommel of your mentor’s sword
5 A meaningful favor from someone you defended—perhaps a handkerchief or glove
6 A locket with a sketch of a silver dragon inside

Source: DSotDQ, page 30

Personality Traits: I'm haunted by memories of death. I can't get the images of violence out of my mind.

Ideal: I pledge my bow to the greater good. If I must perish in pursuit of that good, so be it.

Bond: Someone saved my life on the battlefield. To this day, I will never leave a friend behind.

Flaw: I'd rather eat my armor than admit when I'm wrong.