Edit History

PureChance

PureChance

spacer.pngSiegfried Duval

Human Dilettante, Illusionist 

AC: 13 (Base) | HP: 9/9 () | HD: 1/1 | Speed: 30 ft. | Initiative: +3
Senses: Passive Perception 12, Insight 12, Investigation 16.
Str: 10 (0) | Dex: 16 (+3) | Con: 16 (+3) | Int: 18 (+4) | Wis: 14 (+2) | Cha: 17 (+3)
Languages: Common, Elven
Spell Slots: L1 2/2 |

"Kharr'tul. Never heard of it. I hadn't considered that the carnival would travel to other planes, how exciting! I look forward to seeing these things Fixit," Siegfried replied to the strange insect creature brightly. "Maybe I'll finally find whatever it is I'm looking for inside as well, with all these finders about. Unfortunately Eek and Isle, I don't know what it is. I'm not sure it's something I've lost."

When the goblin interrupted Siegfried turned, surprised. He couldn't recall telling anyone he had been headed to the carnival, it had been a spontaneous decision whilst he'd been... He frowned. Actually, come to think of it he couldn't recall at all what he'd been doing. He'd just assumed it was spontaneous. "Who's this mysterious benefactor?" he asked, still frowning as he absentmindedly counted out six more coins onto the table. "Wait, what do you mean more of it's wonders? Haven't we just arrived?" he asked again, suddenly even more confused. "Surely a ticket is a ticket?"

OOC

Action: -

Bonus Action: -

Movement: -

Reaction: -

Object Interaction: -

Concentration: -

Actions & Resources

Actions:

Unarmed . Melee Weapon Attack: +0 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 1 bludgeoning damage.

Quarterstaff . Melee Weapon Attack: +2 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 1d6 (1d8) bludgeoning damage. Versatile

Light Crossbow . Ranged Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, ranged 80/320 ft., one target. Hit: 1d8 + 3 piercing damage. Loading, Two-Handed

Bonus Actions:

-

Reactions:

-

Class Features:

Arcane Recovery . 1/1 Once per day when you finish a short rest, you can choose expended spell slots to recover. The spell slots can have a combined level that is equal to or less than half your wizard level (rounded up), and none of the slots can be 6th level or higher.

PureChance

PureChance

spacer.pngSiegfried Duval

Human Dilettante, Illusionist 

AC: 13 (Base) | HP: 9/9 () | HD: 1/1 | Speed: 30 ft. | Initiative: +3
Senses: Passive Perception 12, Insight 12, Investigation 16.
Str: 10 (0) | Dex: 16 (+3) | Con: 16 (+3) | Int: 18 (+4) | Wis: 14 (+2) | Cha: 17 (+3)
Languages: Common, Elven
Spell Slots: L1 2/2 |

"Kharr'tul. Never heard of it. I hadn't considered that the carnival would travel to other planes, how exciting! I look forward to seeing these things Fixit," Siegfried replied to the strange insect creature brightly. "Maybe I'll finally find whatever it is I'm looking for inside as well, with all these finders about. Unfortunately Eek and Isle, I don't know what it is. I'm not sure it's something I've lost."

When the goblin interrupted Siegfried turned, surprised. He couldn't recall telling anyone he had been headed to the carnival, it had been a spontaneous decision whilst he'd been... He frowned. Actually, come to think of it he couldn't recall at all what he'd been doing. He'd just assumed it was spontaneous. "Who's this mysterious benefactor?" he asked, still frowning as he absentmindedly counted out six more coins onto the table. "Wait, what do you mean more? Haven't we just arrived?" he asked again, suddenly even more confused.

OOC

Action: -

Bonus Action: -

Movement: -

Reaction: -

Object Interaction: -

Concentration: -

Actions & Resources

Actions:

Unarmed . Melee Weapon Attack: +0 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 1 bludgeoning damage.

Quarterstaff . Melee Weapon Attack: +2 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 1d6 (1d8) bludgeoning damage. Versatile

Light Crossbow . Ranged Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, ranged 80/320 ft., one target. Hit: 1d8 + 3 piercing damage. Loading, Two-Handed

Bonus Actions:

-

Reactions:

-

Class Features:

Arcane Recovery . 1/1 Once per day when you finish a short rest, you can choose expended spell slots to recover. The spell slots can have a combined level that is equal to or less than half your wizard level (rounded up), and none of the slots can be 6th level or higher.