Edit History

EEEEK!

Kenku, Investigator - Rogue 1image.png.d099a329558becda999d557fcf363d14.png
image.png.30b924e658ca3da1577a1e996d5a58f6.png

AC: 15 | HP: 8/8 | Init: +3 | PP: 17

Sneak Attack: 1d6 | DM Inspiration: 0

As Mr Fixit and Mr Siegfried discussed the bartering that might happen inside the carnival, EEEKs eyes went wider than ever, and a faint smile appeared.

" Ummm....are you suggesting that...ummm...let me get this right..my, umm, promises might be as valuable as my coins?" he asked excitedly. He'd always been a very helpful young Kenku, so the idea that his aid might bring some kind of reward really cheered him up. Perhaps his near empty purse wasn't quite the problem he'd imagined.

Absentmindedly he scratched his right hand, then suddenly stopped...Oh my goodness, it's a sign!

Mechanics

Main Hand: Empty
Off Hand: Empty

Action: none
Bonus Action: none
Move: none
Manipulate: none

EEEEK!

Kenku, Investigator - Rogue 1image.png.d099a329558becda999d557fcf363d14.png
image.png.30b924e658ca3da1577a1e996d5a58f6.png

AC: 15 | HP: 8/8 | Init: +3 | PP: 17

Sneak Attack: 1d6 | DM Inspiration: 0

As Mr Fixit and Mr Siegfried discussed the bartering that might happen inside the carnival, EEEKs eyes went wider than ever, and a faint smile appeared.

" Ummm....are you suggesting that...ummm...let me get this right..my, umm, promises might be as valuable as my coins?" he asked excitedly. He'd always been a very helpful young Kenku, so the idea that his aid might bring some kind of reward really cheered him up. Perhaps his near empty purse wasn't quite the problem he'd imagined.

Mechanics

Main Hand: Empty
Off Hand: Empty

Action: none
Bonus Action: none
Move: none
Manipulate: none