Edit History

Zayuz

Zayuz

On 3/12/2024 at 10:33 PM, Lumaeus said:

The The Arkhive Æternal arrives...

After spending some time in the embassy, Chairman AlchireHe wore a clean set of armor, whose interlocking black and white plates, whose texture resembled hardened glass, were highlighted by hints of neon pink beneath. No doubt this was skin, which was apparent enough that he was clearly the same size and shape as a human, though the sawed off horns protruding from his head and that hue of pink suggested that was not the case. Long black hair falls from the back of his helm, which otherwise covered the face. finally frees himself from the stricture of diplomacy and formal meetings. Though the Arkhive to his understanding was a popular and well-known faction from one of the other worlds, he didn't actually know much of anything about them. Something about honey and knowledge and hives? Suffice it to say, he didn't recognize their sigil from Pekoe the Orange or Slate Cinereal's garb. They weren't the huge fuzzy alien bees that came to mind, but people like everyone else. The armored man steps up to the younger of the two guests and gestures with his hand to catch their attention.

"You two strike me as travelers - got any tales from the outer worlds? I'll trade you a drink for some tales. Haven't been able to sail the other skies in years." There's some longing in that last word, the adventurous mercenary having been trapped in civil war and statecraft for so many years now...

On 3/13/2024 at 4:19 AM, Frostwander said:

Capie Ushere arrives...

Though the media might paint her that way, Shi LithiumDark blue skin, ram horns, and a long, thin blade that burns with crimson flame - the fabled Sword of Revolutions. This item is a renowned relic said to change the fates of the wielders, often to unpredictable ends.

She wears very light armor, robe-like Bironian clothing that hides most of the skin, but leaves room for flexible movement. These 'battle-dresses' were designed for combat, offering only minor protections in the form of metal rings meant for catching blows intentionally. Her hair is silver, worn in a ponytail that falls just past her shoulderblade.
was not all anger and violence. She was also the head of the house of Lithium, one of the oldest and most respected families in the Bironian Crossroads. Normally she would proudly represent her house in meetings with foreign nobles, extending her house's offer of mercenary service and making some friends abroad; but this time was different. This time she was fresh off the 'loss' of a civil war, in which she compromised her right to rule, now sharing it with a council. Though they'd been surprisingly agreeable thus far, she had no illusions that their priorities would remain aligned forever.

This shaken confidence had no place in her approach, as the Archknight steps towards the well-armed company to greet them at some point before the tournament truly takes off. She has a small entourage of knights with her, adorned in heavier armor with various weapons of their own - but they stay far enough back. "Fine weapons you carry - I am looking forward to testing them in the ring. Which of you will be participating?" Shi required no introduction, as the namesake of the tournament she would be known by all attendees who had the influence to receive an invitation. "And forgive me if I'm mistaken - Caipe Ushere, right? We couldn't get any good wine during the civil war, actually. The poor Bironian fields barely provide during peacetime... If you have any in store, I'll take it easy on you during the fights." A cocky smile crosses her lips.

Always a force to be reckoned with, Shi Lithium enters the tournament!

Pirate Brawl: 5 (Intrigue)
Knightly Duel: 10 (Custom ruleset)
Caged Streetfight: 10 (Custom ruleset)

Zayuz

Zayuz

After spending some time in the embassy, Chairman AlchireHe wore a clean set of armor, whose interlocking black and white plates, whose texture resembled hardened glass, were highlighted by hints of neon pink beneath. No doubt this was skin, which was apparent enough that he was clearly the same size and shape as a human, though the sawed off horns protruding from his head and that hue of pink suggested that was not the case. His face was covered, and long black hair falls from the back of his helm, which covered the face. finally frees himself from the stricture of diplomacy and formal meetings. Though the Arkhive to his understanding was a popular and well-known faction from one of the other worlds, he didn't actually know much of anything about them. Something about honey and knowledge and hives? Suffice it to say, he didn't recognize their sigil from Pekoe the Orange or Slate Cinereal's garb. They weren't the huge fuzzy alien bees that came to mind, but people like everyone else. The armored man steps up to the younger of the two guests and gestures with his hand to catch their attention.

"You two strike me as travelers - got any tales from the outer worlds? I'll trade you a drink for some tales. Haven't been able to sail the other skies in years." There's some longing in that last word, the adventurous mercenary having been trapped in civil war and statecraft for so many years now...

Capie Ushere arrives...

Though the media might paint her that way, Shi LithiumDark blue skin, ram horns, and a long, thin blade that burns with crimson flame - the fabled Sword of Revolutions. This item is a renowned relic said to change the fates of the wielders, often to unpredictable ends.

She wears very light armor, robe-like Bironian clothing that hides most of the skin, but leaves room for flexible movement. These 'battle-dresses' were designed for combat, offering only minor protections in the form of metal rings meant for catching blows intentionally. Her hair is silver, worn in a ponytail that falls just past her shoulderblade.
was not all anger and violence. She was also the head of the house of Lithium, one of the oldest and most respected families in the Bironian Crossroads. Normally she would proudly represent her house in meetings with foreign nobles, extending her house's offer of mercenary service and making some friends abroad; but this time was different. This time she was fresh off the 'loss' of a civil war, in which she compromised her right to rule, now sharing it with a council. Though they'd been surprisingly agreeable thus far, she had no illusions that their priorities would remain aligned forever.

This shaken confidence had no place in her approach, as the Archknight steps towards the well-armed company to greet them at some point before the tournament truly takes off. She has a small entourage of knights with her, adorned in heavier armor with various weapons of their own - but they stay far enough back. "Fine weapons you carry - I am looking forward to testing them in the ring. Which of you will be participating?" Shi required no introduction, as the namesake of the tournament she would be known by all attendees who had the influence to receive an invitation. "And forgive me if I'm mistaken - Caipe Ushere, right? We couldn't get any good wine during the civil war, actually. The poor Bironian fields barely provide during peacetime... If you have any in store, I'll take it easy on you during the fights." A cocky smile crosses her lips.

Zayuz

Zayuz

After spending some time in the embassy, Chairman AlchireHe wore a clean set of armor, whose interlocking black and white plates, whose texture resembled hardened glass, were highlighted by hints of neon pink beneath. No doubt this was skin, which was apparent enough that he was clearly the same size and shape as a human, though the sawed off horns protruding from his head and that hue of pink suggested that was not the case. His face was covered, and long black hair falls from the back of his helm, which covered the face. finally frees himself from the stricture of diplomacy and formal meetings. Though the Arkhive to his understanding was a popular and well-known faction from one of the other worlds, he didn't actually know much of anything about them. Something about honey and knowledge and hives? Suffice it to say, he didn't recognize their sigil from Pekoe the Orange or Slate Cinereal's garb. They weren't the huge fuzzy alien bees that came to mind, but people like everyone else. The armored man steps up to the younger of the two guests and gestures with his hand to catch their attention.

Capie Ushere arrives...