Edit History

Sohala

Sohala

spacer.png

[I am uncertain how Prax is 'in' this conversation, assuming it is parallel. The below is written under the premise they have returned, putting it after, not during, Answers.]

Having been fairly open on the subject with Jake, and Enoch already making progress on what she hoped was a solid example for the AI, Prax spilled the rest of the beans, as it were.

"It would be ill-advised to try and sneak or break into the proposed area." Prax tried to say it with confidence and authority, but all she could muster was little more than concerned apathy, "You will find it is guarded by lethal force." She conjured up a bit of fire in her next words, "And me, if you have other designs while in there." It would have been nearly a righteous fervor a few days prior, now it was enough to tell she was being serious.

At questioning looks she went on to explain, "I have access to there... I have access to most of the island." Her apathy had returned, "I got classed as an Engineer and it was through that I was able to track you. For all the good it did..." A bitterness seeped through the apathy.

"Your man is already working on one example I wanted to bring before them." She shrugged, "At the very least, it is a show of good faith." She thought about stopping there, but she had already said this much, "I have others working on unrelated projects, that can maybe serve a similar purpose, if need be."

OOC

She has some amount of enhanced access to the computers, AIs, system, etc. She is unsure if physical contact will be required or if they can talk to it over the net. A full incursion into the bowels is ill advised due to a protector. If Enoch succeeds, she assumes she can use that as an example of superior designs/token of good faith.

Oh right, there is also the chance that the 'stuff' that was used to 'create' the AI that runs the SIM caused it to be different from the rest of the island AI. It may also be spreading out its influence. Prax has it 'on good authority' that it is being 'watched out for'.

Sohala

Sohala

spacer.png

[I am uncertain how Prax is 'in' this conversation, assuming it is parallel. The below is written under the premise they have returned, putting it after, not during, Answers.]

Having been fairly open on the subject with Jake and Enoch already making progress on what she hoped was a solid example for the AI, Prax spilled the rest of the beans, as it were.

"It would be ill-advised to try and sneak or break into the proposed area." Prax tried to say it with confidence and authority, but all she could muster was little more than concerned apathy, "You will find it is guarded by lethal force." She conjured up a bit of fire in her next words, "And me, if you have other designs while in there." It would have been nearly a righteous fervor a few days prior, now it was just enough to tell she was being serious.

At questioning looks she went on to explain, "I have access to there... I have access to most of the island." Her apathy had returned, "I got classed as an Engineer and it was through that I was able to track you. For all the good it did..." A bitterness seeped through the apathy.

"Your man is already working on one example I wanted to bring before them." She shrugged, "At the very least it is a show of good faith." She thought about stopping there, but she had already said this much, "I have others working unrelated projects, that can maybe serve a similar purpose, if need be."

OOC

She has some amount of enhanced access to the computers, AIs, system, etc. She is unsure if physical contact will be required or if they can talk to it over the net. A full incursion into the bowels is ill advised due to a protector. If Enoch succeeds, she assumes she can use that as an example of superior designs/token of good faith.

Oh right, there is also the chance that the 'stuff' that was used to 'create' the AI that runs the SIM caused it to be different from the rest of the island AI. It may also be spreading out its influence. Prax has it 'on good authority' that it is being 'watched out for'.

Sohala

Sohala

Prax2.png.444f282cc9889c053259658ba35ebe00.png

Having been fairly open on the subject with Jake and Enoch already making progress on what she hoped was a solid example for the AI, Prax spilled the rest of the beans, as it were.

"It would be ill-advised to try and sneak or break into the proposed area." Prax tried to say it with confidence and authority, but all she could muster was little more than concerned apathy, "You will find it is guarded by lethal force." She conjured up a bit of fire in her next word, "And me, if you have other designs while in there." It would have been nearly a righteous fervor a few hours prior, now it was just enough to tell she was being serious.

"Your man is already working on one example I wanted to bring before them." She shrugged, "At the very least it is a show of good faith." She thought about stopping there, but she had already said this much, "I have others working unrelated projects, that can maybe serve a similar purpose, if need be."

OOC

Sohala

Sohala

"It would be ill-advised to try and sneak or break into the proposed area." Prax tried to say it with confidence and authority, but all she could muster was little more than concerned apathy, "You will find it is guarded by lethal force." She conjured up a bit of fire in her next word, "And me, if you have other designs while in there." It would have been nearly a righteous fervor a few hours prior, now it was just enough to tell she was being serious.

Show this

Sohala

Sohala

"It would be ill advised to try and sneak or break into the proposed area." Prax tried to say it with confidence and authority, but all she could muster was little more than concerned apathy, "You will find it is guarded by lethal force." She conjured up a bit of fire in her next word, "And me, if you have 'other' designs while in there." It would have been nearly a righteous fervor a few hours prior, now it was just enough to tell she was being serious.

At questioning looks she went on to explain, "I have access to there... I have access to most of the island." Her apathy had returned, "I got classed as an [Engineer] and it was through that I was able to track you. For all the good it did..." A bitterness seeped through the apathy.

"Your man is already working on one example I wanted to bring before 'them'." She shrugged, "At the very least it is a show of good-faith." She thought about stopping there, but she had already said this much, "I have others working unrelated projects, that can maybe serve a similar purpose, if need be."

Show this

Sohala

Sohala

Show this

Oh right, there is also the chance that the 'stuff' was used to 'create' the AI that runs the SIM caused it to be different from the rest of the island AI. It may also be spreading out its influence. Prax has it on good authority that it is being 'watched out for'.

Sohala

Sohala

Show this

Sohala

Sohala

Show this

She has some amount of enhanced access to the computers, AIs, system, etc. She is unsure if physical contact will be required or if they can talk to it over the net. A full incursion into the bowels is ill advised due to a protector. If Enoch succeeds, she assumes she can use that as an example of superior designs. From there it is whatever delays complications wrathgon wants to put in the way.