Edit History

Sohala

Sohala

spacer.png

Prax gave the woman a questioning look, keeping her hands still, "What else did you think I was suggesting?" Her tone began to border on disrespectful. Pinching her eyes shut, her lips pressed into a thin line, and her head tilted down and away. She took a deep breath, slowly in and then out.

Her overly neutral tone was back with extra firmness to it, "I will do my part to get us there, but I won't waste its time on some sort of misguided scouting. We either go prepared for the interaction or we don't go."

OOC

Ringing one up without a purpose just seems like a bad idea.

Sohala

Sohala

Prax2.png.444f282cc9889c053259658ba35ebe00.png

Prax gave the woman a questioning look, keeping her hands still, "What else did you think I was suggesting?" Her tone began to border on disrespectful. Pinching her eyes shut, lips pressed into a thin line, and head tilted down and away. She took a deep breath, slowly in and then out.

Her overly neutral tone was back with extra firmness to it, "I will do my part to get us there, but I won't waste its time on some sort of misguided scouting. We either go prepared for the interaction or we don't go."

OOC

Ringing one up without a purpose just seems like a bad idea.