Edit History

Kavonde

Kavonde

1710466354262.jpg.7c6c9ba2eb32efeb569316d00e2bc66a.jpgGaerzil | HP 17/17 | AC 16 | Initiative +3 | Passive Perception 11
Spell Slots: 1st: 4/4 | 2nd: 1/2
Active Effects: N/A

"Of course," Gaerzil says with an insufferable little smirk. He draws a small chip of mica from a pouch on his belt, then makes a few arcane gestures and incantations. Rivalen can clearly recognize that he's casting the spell shatter. However, at the very end of his casting, Gaerzil adds a few unexpected words to the spell before pointing to the spot in the center of the vines Mishka summoned. Instead of the deafeningly loud, ringing chime that the spell usually produces, there's silence... and yet the cultists trapped within the vines scream and writhe as if the spell hit them exactly as intended.

He turns back to Rivalen, clearly feeling quite smug. "A bit of a twist on the classic," he says, rubbing his knuckles on his chest. "I call it mindshatter."

OOC

Gaerzil is going to cast shatter in the middle of the cluster of cultists north of him; that'll be 3d8 damage, half with a DC 13 Reflex save. (Which they have disadvantage on; thanks, Mishka!) However, since he's showing off for his former boss, he's also going to use his Order of the Scribes feature to swap the damage from thunder to psychic, thanks to his also knowing mind thrust as a 2nd-level spell.

Yes, I know. I hate him, too.

Kavonde

Kavonde

1710466354262.jpg.7c6c9ba2eb32efeb569316d00e2bc66a.jpgGaerzil | HP 17/17 | AC 16 | Initiative +3 | Passive Perception 11
Spell Slots: 4/4

"Of course," Gaerzil says with an insufferable little smirk. He draws a small chip of mica from a pouch on his belt, then makes a few arcane gestures and incantations. Rivalen can clearly recognize that he's casting the spell shatter. However, at the very end of his casting, Gaerzil adds a few unexpected words to the spell before pointing to the spot in the center of the vines Mishka summoned. Instead of the deafeningly loud, ringing chime that the spell usually produces, there's silence... and yet the cultists trapped within the vines scream and writhe as if the spell hit them exactly as intended.

He turns back to Rivalen, clearly feeling quite smug. "A bit of a twist on the classic," he says, rubbing his knuckles on his chest. "I call it mindshatter."

OOC

Gaerzil is going to cast shatter in the middle of the cluster of cultists north of him; that'll be 3d8 damage, half with a DC 13 Reflex save. (Which they have disadvantage on; thanks, Mishka!) However, since he's showing off for his former boss, he's also going to use his Order of the Scribes feature to swap the damage from thunder to psychic, thanks to his also knowing mind thrust as a 2nd-level spell.

Kavonde

Kavonde

Spell Slots: 4/4

OOC