Edit History

Kamishiro_Rin

Kamishiro_Rin

Iolanthe XantheIolanthe ‘Io’ Xanthe

Level 1 Half-Elf Entertainer Lore Bard

AC: 13 (Dex 2 + Leather 11); HP: 9/9 (1d8 + 1); Speed: 30 ft.

Proficiency Bonus: +2

STR: 8 (–1); DEX: 14 (+2); CON: 12 (+1); INT: 14 (+2); WIS: 12 (+1); CHA: 17 (+3)

Bardic Inspiration (d6): 3/3

Spell Save DC: 13; Spell Attack: +5; Cantrips Known (4); Spells Known (4 + 1)

Spell Slots: 1st; 2nd; 3rd; 4th; 5th; 6th; 7th; 8th; 9th

Senses: darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 11, passive Insight 13, passive Investigation 12; Tools: disguise kit, guitar, violin, lute, her own voice; Armor: light armor; Weapons: simple weapons, hand crossbows, longswords, rapiers, shortswords; Languages: Common, Elven, Dwarven; Size: Medium; Age: 23; Height: 5′–3″ (159 cm); Weight: 106 lb. (48.18 kg); Hair: Blonde; Eyes: Lavender

IC (My thoughts . . .; “My words . . .”; My actions . . .)

The Before Times

Once they leave the premises, Iolanthe leans over to Mishka and in a quiet voice, she says, “Don’t worry, Mishka, I fully agree with you. ‘Don’t dare help anyone,’ my half-elven ass! Either way, though, it’s best not to antagonize your ‘boss’. Besides, it’s a lot easier to gain forgiveness—especially if you’re an invaluable asset—than it is to get permission.”

Round 2

Iolanthe thanks Hravin for blessing her. Little does she know but just seconds later, that blessing will come in handy!

Iolanthe watches as Keryn nearly run Cultist 3 through with his rapier, then Gwen headbutt and split Cultist 2 down the middle. They’ve got things well in hand. But just to help ensure the odds are in their favor, Iolanthe unslings her yarting and plucks out an inspiring tune with guiding magic woven into its notes. Keryn receives a d6 bardic inspiration die!

Iolanthe moves around Hravin and Qan-Xi to the space ten feet south of Cultist 4.

image.png.074759010b06e5b0bd40677037bf1dd1.png

Her hair begins to rise and her eyes glow briefly as she holds out her finger and points it at Cultist 2.

H₂elbʰósh₃rḗǵs bʰleh₁stus! she intones in harsh, eerie, loud whispers. A beam of crackling energy streaks towards the cultist.

The eldritch blast would have sailed by him, harmlessly impacting against the sturdy wooden tent-pole next to him, but Deneir’s blessings seem to course-correct the supernatural energies. It just hits, dealing 10 force damage!

OOC

Movement: 30 ft.

Action: Cast the eldritch blast spell on Cultist 4 (not Cultist 2, as the dice say; that was a typo).

Bonus Action: Give bardic inspiration (d6) to Keryn.

Reaction: —

Interact-with-Object:

(To Whom It May Concern . . .)
Kamishiro_Rin

Kamishiro_Rin

STR: 8 (–1); DEX: 14 (+2); CON: 12 (+1); INT: 14 (+2); WIS: 12 (+1); CHA: 17 (+3)

Senses: darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 11, passive Insight 13, passive Investigation 12; Tools: disguise kit, guitar, violin, lute, her own voice; Armor: light armor; Weapons: simple weapons, hand crossbows, longswords, rapiers, shortswords; Languages: Common, Elven, Dwarven; Size: Medium; Age: 23; Height: 5′–3″ (159 cm); Weight: 106 lb. (48.18 kg); Hair: Blonde; Eyes: Lavender

Round 2

Iolanthe thanks Hravin for blessing her. Little does she know but just seconds later, that blessing will come in handy!

Iolanthe watches as Keryn nearly run Cultist 3 through with his rapier, then Gwen headbutt and split Cultist 2 down the middle. They’ve got things well in hand. But just to help ensure the odds are in their favor, Iolanthe unslings her yarting and plucks out an inspiring tune with guiding magic woven into its notes. Keryn receives a d6 bardic inspiration die!

Iolanthe moves around Hravin and Qan-Xi to the space ten feet south of Cultist 4.

Her hair begins to rise and her eyes glow briefly as she holds out her finger and points it at Cultist 2.

H₂elbʰósh₃rḗǵs bʰleh₁stus! she intones in harsh, eerie, loud whispers. A beam of crackling energy streaks towards the cultist.

The eldritch blast would have sailed by him, harmlessly impacting against the sturdy wooden tent-pole next to him, but Deneir’s blessings seem to course-correct the supernatural energies. It just hits, dealing 10 force damage!

OOC

Action: Cast the eldritch blast spell on Cultist 4 (not Cultist 2, as the dice say; that was a typo).

Interact-with-Object:

Kamishiro_Rin

Kamishiro_Rin

Round 2

OOC

Interact-with-Object:

Kamishiro_Rin

Kamishiro_Rin

Round 2

Under Construction

OOC

Movement: 

Action: 

Bonus Action: —

Interact-with-Object:

Player Notification Tags go Here