Edit History

Iolanthe XantheIolanthe ‘Io’ Xanthe

Level 1 Half-Elf Entertainer Lore Bard

AC: 13 (Dex 2 + Leather 11); HP: 9/9 (1d8 + 1); Speed: 30 ft.

Proficiency Bonus: +2

STR: 8 (–1); DEX: 14 (+2); CON: 12 (+1); INT: 14 (+2); WIS: 12 (+1); CHA: 17 (+3)

Bardic Inspiration (d6): 1/3

Spell Save DC: 13; Spell Attack: +5; Cantrips Known (4); Spells Known (4 + 1)

Spell Slots: 1st; 2nd; 3rd; 4th; 5th; 6th; 7th; 8th; 9th

Senses: darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 11, passive Insight 13, passive Investigation 12; Tools: disguise kit, guitar, violin, lute, her own voice; Armor: light armor; Weapons: simple weapons, hand crossbows, longswords, rapiers, shortswords; Languages: Common, Elven, Dwarven; Size: Medium; Age: 23; Height: 5′–3″ (159 cm); Weight: 106 lb. (48.18 kg); Hair: Blonde; Eyes: Lavender

IC (My thoughts . . .; “My words . . .”; My actions . . .)

With the fight over, Iolanthe begins moving from body to body, searching each thoroughly for clues, evidence, and coin. She is, after all, a bard, and bards are somewhat rogue-adjacent—even if she does work for a very lawful organization. They’re dead, anyway, so it’s not like she’s stealing from them . . .

When the Fist arrives on the scene, she reports the events to the best of her memory, and presents any clues or evidence she found on the bodies.

OOC

Movement: —

Action: Searching bodies

Bonus Action: —

Reaction: —

Interact-with-Object: Or would this be for searching bodies?

(To Whom It May Concern . . .)

Iolanthe XantheIolanthe ‘Io’ Xanthe

Level 1 Half-Elf Entertainer Lore Bard

AC: 13 (Dex 2 + Leather 11); HP: 9/9 (1d8 + 1); Speed: 30 ft.

Proficiency Bonus: +2

STR: 8 (–1); DEX: 14 (+2); CON: 12 (+1); INT: 14 (+2); WIS: 12 (+1); CHA: 17 (+3)

Bardic Inspiration (d6): 1/3

Spell Save DC: 13; Spell Attack: +5; Cantrips Known (4); Spells Known (4 + 1)

Spell Slots: 1st; 2nd; 3rd; 4th; 5th; 6th; 7th; 8th; 9th

Senses: darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 11, passive Insight 13, passive Investigation 12; Tools: disguise kit, guitar, violin, lute, her own voice; Armor: light armor; Weapons: simple weapons, hand crossbows, longswords, rapiers, shortswords; Languages: Common, Elven, Dwarven; Size: Medium; Age: 23; Height: 5′–3″ (159 cm); Weight: 106 lb. (48.18 kg); Hair: Blonde; Eyes: Lavender

IC (My thoughts . . .; “My words . . .”; My actions . . .)

With the fight over, Iolanthe begins moving from body to body, searching each thoroughly for clues, evidence, and coin. She is, after all, a bard, and bards are somewhat rogue-adjacent—even if she does work for a very lawful organization. They’re dead, anyway, so it’s not like she’s stealing from them . . .

When the Fist arrives on the scene, she reports the events to the best of her memory, and presents any clues or evidence she found on the bodies.

OOC

Movement: —

Action: Searching bodies

Bonus Action: —

Reaction: —

Interact-with-Object: Or would this be for searching bodies?

(To Whom It May Concern . . .)