Edit History

Iolanthe XantheIolanthe ‘Io’ Xanthe

Level 1 Half-Elf Entertainer Lore Bard

AC: 13 (Dex 2 + Leather 11); HP: 9/9 (1d8 + 1); Speed: 30 ft.

Proficiency Bonus: +2

STR: 8 (–1); DEX: 14 (+2); CON: 12 (+1); INT: 14 (+2); WIS: 12 (+1); CHA: 17 (+3)

Bardic Inspiration (d6): 1/3

Spell Save DC: 13; Spell Attack: +5; Cantrips Known (4); Spells Known (4 + 1)

Spell Slots: 1st; 2nd; 3rd; 4th; 5th; 6th; 7th; 8th; 9th

Senses: darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 11, passive Insight 13, passive Investigation 12; Tools: disguise kit, guitar, violin, lute, her own voice; Armor: light armor; Weapons: simple weapons, hand crossbows, longswords, rapiers, shortswords; Languages: Common, Elven, Dwarven; Size: Medium; Age: 23; Height: 5′–3″ (159 cm); Weight: 106 lb. (48.18 kg); Hair: Blonde; Eyes: Lavender

IC (My thoughts . . .; “My words . . .”; My actions . . .)

"Figures. Made a right mess of the place, and you did your best to contain it, given all... this." He indicates the ruined stalls, broken goods, and general mess made by the entangle spell and blood stained stalls. "No matter. I'll lead you from here and to the Outer City, and you'll be allowed back in by morn. We'll clean up the mess from here and take statements. Your work here is, thankfully done." He pauses as Io makes it to the leader, blood actively leaking from the crack in his skull; the lights are not yet gone from his eyes. He steps to Io. "Grant Yoreling. Thought he was the leader of a local gang; a cultist, huh? Figures. Oh well. Once you're done playing carrion, let's get gone, little miss." She is taller than he is. None the less, before she is about to give up the hunt, she finds in his vest a bottle, the typical blue of a healing potion within.

“Wait! This one’s still alive!” Iolanthe states, holding a hand up to Hithlin. Gently turning him over, she helps tie up his hands behind his back (or will manacle him if manacles are provided by Hithlin). Sanaberis! she incants, holding her hand over his bleeding skull. The fragments of bone knit themselves back together and the blood stops flowing. He’s alive, if barely, but chances are, he’ll have no thanks to give his savior, as he’s about to be arrested.

Once that’s taken care of, she will similarly cast the healing word spell on Keryn after she sees that he’s half-dead. Also, anyone who wants it, she’s happy to prestidigitate you all perfectly clean with however many of those it takes, after using the spell to clean herself up, of course.

11 Tarkash, Year of Three Ships Sailing, 1492 DR

Stonyeyes District, Outer City,
Baldur’s Gate, Sword Coast

“We seek the associates of the Lords’ Alliance. Flame Falburn would like a word. Just you: your assistants can stay and continue your work.”

Iolanthe goes with them, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. How she envied her Father and her pure-elven kith and kin for their ability to trance a mere four hours, rather need the full eight hours of sleep her human side needs—the side she must suffer.

“Hope you got some rest. I’m sure you did your best, but it was not quite enough. A valiant effort, applaudable even in the worst of circumstances. But things get worse and deals change.” Flame Falburn says and places the note down. “Who is Segren Hall?”

Iolanthe looked to her new peers. “’Tis the first I’ve heard the name,” she answers, shrugging her shoulders. She tries to peer over and read the bloody-hand-print-stained note. Iolanthe can probably read the whole note, but she ends up being really obvious about it—or at least, way more obvious than she’d have liked to.

OOC

Movement:

Action: Applying manacles (if provided), or tying his hands behind his back. Casting the prestidigitation spell on whomever asks for it—and herself, at the very least! / Next Morning: Perception or Investigation check to read the note. Stealth check to do so covertly. For the Perception/Investigation, I will roll straight and you can call it a 22 investigation or a 21 perception roll.

Bonus Action:

Reaction: Casting the healing word spell on both Grant Yoreling and Keryn.

Interact-with-Object:

(To Whom It May Concern . . .)

STR: 8 (–1); DEX: 14 (+2); CON: 12 (+1); INT: 14 (+2); WIS: 12 (+1); CHA: 17 (+3)

Senses: darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 11, passive Insight 13, passive Investigation 12; Tools: disguise kit, guitar, violin, lute, her own voice; Armor: light armor; Weapons: simple weapons, hand crossbows, longswords, rapiers, shortswords; Languages: Common, Elven, Dwarven; Size: Medium; Age: 23; Height: 5′–3″ (159 cm); Weight: 106 lb. (48.18 kg); Hair: Blonde; Eyes: Lavender

"Figures. Made a right mess of the place, and you did your best to contain it, given all... this." He indicates the ruined stalls, broken goods, and general mess made by the entangle spell and blood stained stalls. "No matter. I'll lead you from here and to the Outer City, and you'll be allowed back in by morn. We'll clean up the mess from here and take statements. Your work here is, thankfully done." He pauses as Io makes it to the leader, blood actively leaking from the crack in his skull; the lights are not yet gone from his eyes. He steps to Io. "Grant Yoreling. Thought he was the leader of a local gang; a cultist, huh? Figures. Oh well. Once you're done playing carrion, let's get gone, little miss." She is taller than he is. None the less, before she is about to give up the hunt, she finds in his vest a bottle, the typical blue of a healing potion within.

“Wait! This one’s still alive!” Iolanthe states, holding a hand up to Hithlin. Gently turning him over, she helps tie up his hands behind his back (or will manacle him if manacles are provided by Hithlin). Sanaberis! she incants, holding her hand over his bleeding skull. The fragments of bone knit themselves back together and the blood stops flowing. He’s alive, if barely, but chances are, he’ll have no thanks to give his savior, as he’s about to be arrested.

Once that’s taken care of, she will similarly cast the healing word spell on Keryn after she sees that he’s half-dead. Also, anyone who wants it, she’s happy to prestidigitate you all perfectly clean with however many of those it takes, after using the spell to clean herself up, of course.

11 Tarkash, Year of Three Ships Sailing, 1492 DR

Stonyeyes District, Outer City,
Baldur’s Gate, Sword Coast

“We seek the associates of the Lords’ Alliance. Flame Falburn would like a word. Just you: your assistants can stay and continue your work.”

Iolanthe goes with them, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. How she envied her Father and her pure-elven kith and kin for their ability to trance a mere four hours, rather need the full eight hours of sleep her human side needs—the side she must suffer.

“Hope you got some rest. I’m sure you did your best, but it was not quite enough. A valiant effort, applaudable even in the worst of circumstances. But things get worse and deals change.” Flame Falburn says and places the note down. “Who is Segren Hall?”

Iolanthe looked to her new peers. “’Tis the first I’ve heard the name,” she answers, shrugging her shoulders. She tries to peer over and read the bloody-hand-print-stained note.

OOC

Movement:

Action: Applying manacles (if provided), or tying his hands behind his back. Casting the prestidigitation spell on whomever asks for it—and herself, at the very least! / Next Morning: Perception or Investigation check to read the note. Stealth check to do so covertly. For the Perception/Investigation, I will roll straight and you can apply a

Bonus Action:

Interact-with-Object:

OOC

Movement:

Action: Applying manacles (if provided), or tying his hands behind his back. Casting the prestidigitation spell on whomever asks for it—and herself, at the very least!

Bonus Action:

Interact-with-Object:

OOC

Movement:

Action: Applying manacles (if provided), or tying his hands behind his back

Bonus Action:

Reaction: Casting the healing word spell

Interact-with-Object: