Edit History

Ayeba

Ayeba

@Trish_the_Nugg_Queen Didn't notice you posting the 30k thread. I'll look at the videos for the relevant chapters tomorrow.

I have some more questions, if you don't mind. If you've answered these elsewhere, I'll give you my apologies in advance.

1. Why would space marines from different chapters be gathered together into kill-teams rather than just create kill-teams consisting of only members from single chapters?
  2. The Astartes are unaware of the existence of Xenos. Does that apply to us player characters too? If so, should we remove Forbidden Lore (Xenos)?
  3. Even if the emperor is not worshipped, do (many) space marines still view him as a father figure? Or more of a military leader, or some other role?

Edit: I realize these questions might be better posed in the general OOC thread. Feel free to answer them there instead if they are relevant to others.

Ayeba

Ayeba

@Trish_the_Nugg_Queen Didn't notice you posting the 30k thread. I'll look at the videos for the relevant chapters tomorrow.

I have some more questions, if you don't mind. If you've answered these elsewhere, I'll give you my apologies in advance.

1. Why would space marines from different chapters be gathered together into kill-teams rather than just create kill-teams consisting of only members from single chapters?
  2. The Astartes are unaware of the existence of Xenos. Does that apply to us player characters too? If so, should we remove Forbidden Lore (Xenos)?
  3. Even if the emperor is not worshipped, do (many) space marines still view him as a father figure? Or more of a military leader, or some other role?