Edit History

Ayeba

Ayeba

@Trish_the_Nugg_Queen I think I'm ready for a review. Is there something significant I've forgotten? Does the backstory make sense?

I have spent about 3-4 hours reading and listening to 30k & 40k lore, but there is so much of it and I'm still a beginner. The guy you linked was genuinely interesting to listen to, so I've delved into a lot more topics than necessary.

Ayeba

Ayeba

@Trish_the_Nugg_Queen I think I'm ready for a review. Is there something significant I've forgotten? Does the backstory make sense?

I have spent about 3-4 hours reading and listening to 30k & 40k lore, but there is so much of it and I'm still a beginner. The guy you linked were genuinely interesting to listen to, so I've delved into a lot more topics than necessary.

Ayeba

Ayeba

@Trish_the_Nugg_Queen I think I'm ready for a review. Is there something significant I've forgotten. Does the backstory make sense?

I have spent about 3-4 hours reading and listening to 30k & 40k lore, but there is so much of it and I'm still a beginner. The guy you linked were genuinely interesting to listen to, so I've delved into a lot more topics than necessary.