Edit History

Tsunami1768

Tsunami1768

Move Post Option;

I am able to move an entire thread/topic to a different topic, but how do i move a single post to a different thread here?

Is this option not implemented yet? If not I hope it is on the list of things to do 🙂 

Edit:

I have found that if I use the Split Post option and then the Merge Post option it allows me to move a selected post to a different topic by creating a new topic and then merging both topics within the same topic (use of this method will still keep the original time stamped posting location, an option to negate the time stamp would be glorious.

Tsunami1768

Tsunami1768

Move Post Option;

I am able to move an entire thread/topic to a different topic, but how do i move a single post to a different thread here?

Is this option not implemented yet? If not I hope it is on the list of things to do 🙂 

Edit:

I have found that if I use the Split Post option and then the Merge Post option it allows me to move a selected post to a different topic by creating a new topic and then merging both topics within the same topic (use of this method will still keeps the original time stamped posting location, an option to negate the time stamp would be glorious.

Tsunami1768

Tsunami1768

Move Post Option;

Edit:

I have found that if I use the Split Post option and then the Merge Post option it allows me to move a selected post to a different topic by creating a new topic and then merging both topics within the same topic (use of this method will still keeps the original time stamped posting location, an option to negate the time stamp would be glorious

Tsunami1768

Tsunami1768

Move Post Option;

Edit:

I have found that if I use the Split Post option and then the Merge Post option it allows me to move a selected post to a different topic by creating a new topic and then merging both topics within the same topic (using this method it will still keeps the original time stamped posting location)

Tsunami1768

Tsunami1768

Move Post Option;

Edit:

I have found that if I use the Split Post option and then the Merge Post option it allows me to move a selected post to a different topic (using this method it will still keeps the original time stamped posting location)

Tsunami1768

Tsunami1768

Move Post Option;

Edit:

I have found that if I use the Split Post option and then the Merge Post Option it allows me to move a selected post to a different topic (using this method it will still keeps the original time stamped posting location)

Tsunami1768

Tsunami1768

Move Post Option;

Edit:

I have found that if I use the Split Post option and then the Merge Post Option it allows me to most a selected post (using this method it will still keeps the original time stamped posting location)

Tsunami1768

Tsunami1768

Move Post Option;

Tsunami1768

Tsunami1768

Move Post Option

Tsunami1768

Tsunami1768

Move Post Option

Tsunami1768

Tsunami1768

Move Post Option

I am able to move an entire thread/topic to a different topic, but how do i move a single post to a different thread here? is this option not implemented yet? If not I hope it is on the list of things to do 🙂