Edit History

Llyarden

Llyarden

"Thanks, DELORES," Sorin said, as the scene outside the frosted windows changed.

If he was honest, he'd kinda expected Fen to break out her Scroll and start texting like she had before she'd taught them all sign language. But since she was kinda floundering, he came back over to her, unslinging his shield and taking out one of the 'paint' canisters. Remember how I introduced myself when we first met? he signed (also in the new, discreet method). I didn't want to get your hopes up in advance because this'll take a chunk out of my Aura and I didn't know if I'd have enough left after we dealt with the Nevermores, but between Hard Light Dust that's ground this fine and my Semblance I can let you write in the air like that. Kinda like how you taught me to shape Aura feathers, just minus kicking people off of buildings. I figure if anyone's going to be able to convince them what's happened it's probably gonna be you.

Of course, this probably would seem a rather difficult to believe claim that Sorin could do that if you believed that Sorin's Semblance was just illusions and a very good control over his Aura. But Chapi wasn't the only person who hadn't been wholly forthcoming about their Semblance - and after he'd quashed Sorena's emotions during the battle with Apex, he was pretty sure most of the others had realised that there was more to Sorin's Semblance than he let on.

He set his shield down, resting against his leg, and held out both hands - one holding the canister of Hard Light Dust and the other for Fen herself to take, his Aura glinting gold.

OOC

Using Adaptability to remove Increased Action and Full Action from one rank of Spin Phantasm, and Dust Transfer to add Affects Others to one rank of Spin Phantasm plus Independent and Precise. So Fen - if she's willing, that is - gains Illusion 1 [Visual] (Precise, Independent).

Llyarden

Llyarden

"Thanks, DELORES," Sorin said, as the scene outside the frosted windows changed.

If he was honest, he'd kinda expected Fen to break out her Scroll and start texting like she had before she'd taught them all sign language. But since she was kinda floundering, he came back over to her, unslinging his shield and taking out one of the 'paint' canisters. Remember how I introduced myself when we first met? he signed (also in the new, discreet method). I didn't want to get your hopes up in advance because this'll take a chunk out of my Aura and I didn't know if I'd have enough left after we dealt with the Nevermores, but between Hard Light Dust that's ground this fine and my Semblance I can let you write in the air like that. Kinda like how you taught me to shape Aura feathers, just minus kicking people off of buildings. I figure if anyone's going to be able to convince them what's happened it's probably gonna be you.

Of course, this probably would seem a rather difficult to believe claim that Sorin could do that if you believed that Sorin's Semblance was just illusions and a very good control over his Aura. But Chapi wasn't the only person who hadn't been wholly forthcoming about their Semblance - and after he'd quashed Sorena's emotions during the battle with Apex, he was pretty sure most of the others had realised that there was more to Sorin's Semblance than he let on.

He set his shield down, resting against his leg, and held out both hands - one holding the canister of Hard Light Dust and the other for Fen herself to take.

OOC

Using Adaptability to remove Increased Action and Full Action from one rank of Spin Phantasm, and Dust Transfer to add Affects Others to one rank of Spin Phantasm plus Independent and Precise. So Fen - if she's willing, that is - gains Illusion 1 [Visual] (Precise, Independent).