Edit History

Phoenix1

Phoenix1

Round 3 is up

I'm going to roll Deflects first and then edit this post with final Resistance checks needed.  Deflects below but putting Resistance calls at top for convenience.

Holding off on Nick's Resistance per request.

Lapis give me Resistance DC 28 vs. Damage, Resistance DC 20 vs. Weaken Effect and Resistance.

Rhys give me Resistance DC 23 and 18 vs. Damage and Weaken Effect and Resistance. Then again at 25/18. Then again at 28/18. They're simultaneous though.

Robin pretty sure you can't fail the Demoralize but first give me Resistance DC 20 vs. Weaken Resistance and Resistance DC 20 vs. Vulnerable/Defenseless, which apply only to the next attack.

Then give me Resistance DC 25 vs. Damage and Resistance DC 20 vs. Weaken Effect and Resistance.

--

Deflect vs. NM3 (DC 30 to Reflect) No

Deflect vs. NM4 (DC 27 to block, 32 to Reflect) Huh. Sorin you can take back the Interpose, and Brown Reflects

Deflect vs. NM5 (DC 28 to Reflect) No

Deflect vs. NM8 (DC 28 to Reflect) No

The 27s are too high to Deflect and yeah it was definitely Deflect that didn't crit, because it sets a DC so it can't get a bonus degree of success, sorry for that bit of confusion.

Deflect can't help Nick.

Deflect for Lapis (DC 25, 24)

Deflect for Rhys (DC 17, 18) First one loses their Multiattack bonus

Robin Deflect vs. Chro's main attack (DC 29+Affliction) Nope

Nevermind maybe Deflect can help Nick (DC 28 to bring Penetrating to +2) But it does not

Phoenix1

Phoenix1

Round 3 is up

I'm going to roll Deflects first and then edit this post with final Resistance checks needed.  Deflects below but putting Resistance calls at top for convenience.

Lapis give me Resistance DC 28 vs. Damage, Resistance DC 20 vs. Weaken Effect and Resistance.

Rhys give me Resistance DC 23 and 18 vs. Damage and Weaken Effect and Resistance. Then again at 25/18. Then again at 28/18. They're simultaneous though.

Robin pretty sure you can't fail the Demoralize but first give me Resistance DC 20 vs. Weaken Resistance and Resistance DC 20 vs. Vulnerable/Defenseless, which apply only to the next attack.

Then give me Resistance DC 25 vs. Damage and Resistance DC 20 vs. Weaken Effect and Resistance.

--

Deflect vs. NM4 (DC 27 to block, 32 to Reflect) Huh. Sorin you can take back the Interpose, and Brown Reflects

The 27s are too high to Deflect and yeah it was definitely Deflect that didn't crit, because it sets a DC so it can't get a bonus degree of success, sorry for that bit of confusion.

Deflect can't help Nick.

Nevermind maybe Deflect can help Nick (DC 28 to bring Penetrating to +2): 1d20+10

Phoenix1

Phoenix1

Round 3 is up

--

Deflect can't help Nick.

Phoenix1

Phoenix1

Round 3 is up

I'm going to roll Deflects first and then edit this post with final Resistance checks needed.

Deflect can't help Nick.

Deflect for Rhys (DC 17, 18) Nada

Robin Deflect vs. Chro's main attack (DC 29+Affliction): 1d20+12

Phoenix1

Phoenix1

Round 3 is up

I'm going to roll Deflects first and then edit this post with final Resistance checks needed.

Deflect can't help Nick.

Deflect for Rhys (DC 17, 18) Nada

Phoenix1

Phoenix1

Round 3 is up

Deflect vs. NM3 (DC 30 to Reflect)

Deflect vs. NM4 (DC 27 to block, 32 to Reflect)

Deflect vs. NM5 (DC 28 to Reflect)

Deflect vs. NM8 (DC 28 to Reflect)

Deflect can't help Nick.

Deflect for Rhys (DC 17, 18)

Phoenix1

Phoenix1

Round 3 is up

Deflect vs. NM3 (DC 30 to Reflect)

Deflect vs. NM4 (DC 27 to block, 32 to Reflect)

Deflect vs. NM5 (DC 28 to Reflect)

Deflect vs. NM8 (DC 28 to Reflect)

Deflect can't help Nick.

Deflect for Rhys (DC 17, 18)