Edit History

Phoenix1

Phoenix1

Chapi:
Since Penetrating and Multiattack don't really stack here and Instant Flurry also comes with an Affliction Multiattack I'mma just apply Dimming Kick's base Affliction.
Nevermore Insight (DC 24) Feinted

Nevermore Resistance (DC 29/23 after Multiattack and Bruise, 32/26 if Feint succeeds) Bruised, Staggered, Disabled

Phoenix1

Phoenix1

Chapi:
Since Penetrating and Multiattack don't really stack here and Instant Flurry also comes with an Affliction Multiattack I'mma just apply Dimming Kick's base Affliction.

Nevermore Resistance (DC 29/23 after Multiattack and Bruise, 32/26 if Feint succeeds) DESTROYED!

Phoenix1

Phoenix1

Chapi:

Nevermore Resistance (DC 29/23 after Multiattack and Bruise, 32/26 if Feint succeeds) DESTROYED!

Phoenix1

Phoenix1

Chapi:
Nevermore Insight (DC 24)

Nevermore Resistance (DC 29/23 after Multiattack and Bruise, 32/26 if Feint succeeds)